• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Baba Fettt, star wars spin off on some app, just the first 2 episodes and very enjoyable it is too, better than The Mandalorian imo.

Screw - new series, a lovely piece of fiction bearing absolute no resemblance to being a prison officer whatsoever!

Enjoyed the 2 (repeats of ) David Bowie programmes on BBC4 late last night and in the early hours today.Sad to think (that if he'd lved) he'd be 75 today.That's no age at all these days.

Finished Dexter: New Blood. Was enjoying it but the ending was extremely rushed. I got what they were going for (and if done properly it could have been a fitting ending) but the script clearly didn't know how to get to that point.

Finished Dexter: New Blood. Was enjoying it but the ending was extremely rushed. I got what they were going for (and if done properly it could have been a fitting ending) but the script clearly didn't know how to get to that point.
A real shame because until that episode it was brilliant and had me hooked and wanting more.

Bangers and Cash, about a classic car auction dealers.
Anyway, I have looked at the next auction and there are 2 motors I would bid on.
Anyone on here done this, bought at auction?

Bangers and Cash, about a classic car auction dealers.
Anyway, I have looked at the next auction and there are 2 motors I would bid on.
Anyone on here done this, bought at auction?

Always wanted to do that, did look into for newer cars and it was a hassle. Really ideal for traders. Never looked at classic car auctions though

A old old friend is back and it didn’t disappoint even in season three.
For me personally it made me laugh out loud and feel good for a wonderful half an hour and having just watched episode one I predict that season three will be finished by the end of the day.
Welcome back to AFTER LIFE you have been missed by me muchly!!!!

Back