• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Better Call Saul. S6 E1&2 Absolutely fantastic, obviously as always. Bob Odenkirk is a fantastic actor. To be fair they all are in it. Rhea Seehorn, Giancarlo Esposito they are all brilliant.

One of my favourite all time series with BB.

Just started watching Frontier on netflix, fell asleep after 10 mins but it looks quite good. I'm quite obsessed with the history of the english going over to america and settling, so hoping this is decent.

As I've only read one book by Peter James (not one of the Grace séries). I was looking forward to the New séries of 'Grace' (ITV Sunday) that is set in my old haunt of Brighton. Found It disappointing with a poor, unbelievable storyline and nor am I convinced by John Simm in the leading rôle.
I thought it was ok - but condensing a 500 odd page novel into one episode will make the storyline a bit problematic. BTW I like John Simm and his hoppo who both come across to me as how I visualised them in the books - though other characters less so.

Thoroughly enjoyed (the repeats) of the 2 programmes on the Everly Brothers, including the RAH concert on BBC4 late last night and in the early hours.So glad I went to seem them in Brum at Barberellas as a relatively green young student back in Oct 71.One of the best concerts I've seen in my life.

Thoroughly enjoyed (the repeats) of the 2 programmes on the Everly Brothers, including the RAH concert on BBC4 late last night and in the early hours.So glad I went to seem them in Brum at Barberellas as a relatively green young student back in Oct 71.One of the best concerts I've seen in my life.
Ah, Barbarellas! I think that is where I saw a pre fame Duran Duran circa 1979?

Series one of Slaw Horses (Apple TV). Gary Oldman is absolutely brilliant in this series about '2nd division' MI5 agents. Black humour galore and a twisty turny plot.

Series one of Slaw Horses (Apple TV). Gary Oldman is absolutely brilliant in this series about '2nd division' MI5 agents. Black humour galore and a twisty turny plot.

Really brilliant from Gary Oldman. Filthy old sod hahahaha

Is it safe to watch Country File tonight or will it be full of XXX tractor action?
Asking for a friend who has a Massey Ferguson fetish.
It would be very grim if Julia Bradbury eyeballed Matt Baker and John Craven checking it out behind the cow sheds. Just for the sake of research, you understand.

Not yet watched, but for any of you GoT watchers getting desperate for a fix, the prequel ,
House of the Dragon, is due to start streaming on HBO and HBO Max on 21st August 22 and on Now TV on 22nd August 22. 6 parter.

Back