• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

I knew Eddie would win it right from episode one. He was fantastic, and seems like such a nice bloke.

I knew it was between him and Pookie from the beginning, thought she would edge it, but not seen the final yet to see how it panned out. Great series.

A couple of ‘worth a watch’ on BBC iPlayer

Here we go - very funny and can relate to a lot of their problems

A walk through my life, Paul Merson - amazing scenery and interesting, but poignant look at Mers. Seems like a decent bloke who’s been through a rollercoaster of a life so far.

If anyone subscribes to History Hit then there’s a great mini series called Shackleton: The Story of Endurance.

Amazing bloke ! Almost everything he tried failed, but spectacularly.

I knew it was between him and Pookie from the beginning, thought she would edge it, but not seen the final yet to see how it panned out. Great series.
I think that Pookie will get a TV programe out of this , she is a bit of a Nancy Lam 'remember her' .

DI Ray - ITV.com 4 parter about a Detective Inspector who also happens to be Indian and a woman. Well acted throughout, I thoroughly enjoyed it with lots of twists in the plot.

Periscopes up everyone! Das Boot Season 3 starts Sunday May 15th on Sky Atlantic (how apt).

Nothing can match the claustrophobic tension of the original film but it’s still a great watch.

Just finished watching Severance on Apple TV+

Absolutely outstanding - if you like Black Mirror, you’ll love this!

Second episode of Commando, arctic warfare training, including jumping into ice hole in frozen lake.
Those men have big balls.

Lincoln Lawyer on Netflix, first episode very good, similar in style to the Bosch adaption from Michael Michael Connolly books.

Last edited:
Last night's Inside No.9 was dreadful. Made absolutely no sense at all. A blot on a usually impeccable programme.

Back