• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Last of this series tonight for House of Dragon
I have found it a little slow in places and the 10 year time jump threw me a little a couple of episodes ago but I am enjoying it (not as much as GOT though!)
It's taken until this episode for the series to be interesting. I truly hope series two has more spark. As you say @Tinks, it would need to go some to match up to GoT.

The top 101 scariest moments in film, on Shudder. I predicted most of the top 10, but not in the right order! But then, scares are subjective.

10 - Ringu
9 - Last Train to Busan
8 - Sinister
7 - Exorcist
6 - Shining
5 - Psycho
4 - Audition
3- Hereditary
2 - The Thing
1 - Texas Chainsaw Massacre

I'd have had the following:

10 - Noroi
9 - Sinister
8 - Texas Chainsaw
7 - Deep Red
6 - Halloween
5 - Hereditary
4 - Psycho
3 - Ringu
2 - Exorcist
1 - Shining

Currently just started watching "Italia 90: When Football Changed Forever" on Channel 4. Only started watching the last last 10 minutes but seems a decent watch.

Currently just started watching "Italia 90: When Football Changed Forever" on Channel 4. Only started watching the last last 10 minutes but seems a decent watch.
I thought it, the first episode, is well presented and does retell the awful state of trying to be a regular football fan in the dark days of the 80s.
I do remember the unpleasant, violent, nasty hooliganism and know ordinary, non thug fans who were stabbed and beaten up for being in the wrong place.
This is a big reason why I detest the antics of the minority who seem to want to return to that.
Next episode will hopefully talk of lessons learnt ( and being forgotten) and changes made.

Saw episode 1 of SAS Rogue Heroes on Beeb, hmm, 5/10, and that is generous. Episode 2 must be better: but why have they cast a 5'8" bloke as Paďdy Mayne when he was a BIG man in every sense?

Saw episode 1 of SAS Rogue Heroes on Beeb, hmm, 5/10, and that is generous. Episode 2 must be better: but why have they cast a 5'8" bloke as Paďdy Mayne when he was a BIG man in every sense?
Saw it and really enjoyed it. Sometimes you have to suspend disbelief and just see it for what it is. It's difficult I fo it all the times with programs !

Enoyed the Judie Dench interview with Louis Theroux on C4 last night (after our great win at Barnet).Sadly never got to see JD on stage although her recent film performances have been Impressive (not least in Belfast).Thought LT was gauche and underprepared.First time I've seen one of his shows so maybe he's always like that .Dunno.

"Currently just started watching "Italia 90: When Football Changed Forever" on Channel 4. Only started watching the last last 10 minutes but seems a decent watch." Supershrimper.

I "enjoyed " it too.Certainly gave a flavour of what it was like to be a football fan back in the 80's.

Just finished The Watcher on Netflix. Loved it until the last 20 minutes, worst ending to a series ever!!!! Total waste of time watching it.

Hat Mancock will be on T V soon....This is not a preview but a warning!

Dahmer - in my opinion the pace is too slow but I have got some great fashion ideas from Jeff's wardrobe.

Back