• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Finally got round to watching Kingsman: Secret Service. Really enjoyable but Samuel L Jackson and his lisp 😂😂😂

The second in the series in on C4 Saturday so I'll record that and watch at my leisure

Just watched the SAS Rogue Warriors 3 part documentary on BBC on iplayer about how they were formed definitely worth a watch

Just finished episode 2 of SAS Rogue Heros - totally hooked and fighting the urge to watch the entire series on iPlayer.

Just finished episode 2 of SAS Rogue Heros - totally hooked and fighting the urge to watch the entire series on iPlayer.
Last thing i watched, loved it great fun and the music was good as well!

Part two of Italia 90, hooligan programme, slow but watchable.
Some big truths about how nasty the thugs were, are.
The Carabiniere didn't pull their punches or swing their batons lightly.

I thought it, the first episode, is well presented and does retell the awful state of trying to be a regular football fan in the dark days of the 80s.
I do remember the unpleasant, violent, nasty hooliganism and know ordinary, non thug fans who were stabbed and beaten up for being in the wrong place.
This is a big reason why I detest the antics of the minority who seem to want to return to that.
Next episode will hopefully talk of lessons learnt ( and being forgotten) and changes made.
Inded.I can remember working at Harrow Probation office in 1977/8.Saying to people you were a big football fan was like admitting you were a rapist or something (to them).

Part 3 of Italia 90, the knock out stages, Belgium, Camarroon and then Germany. Pavarotti and such.
The thugs SO nearly killed English football.

Watched SAS rougue heroes in couple days I thought it was very good and another series will be made surely.The Responder was decent with Martin Freeman playing a Liverpool copper.Gangs of London season 2 like first was very watchable.Loads of characters and jumps a bit and very violent

Back