• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

As we had watched and enjoyed Series 1&2 we started the latest series 3 of the Boys on Amazon Prime. Chucked it in after the first few minutes of the first episode as there is probably one of the most revolting scenes I have ever seen, and no, I'm not going to repeat it on here.
I’ve got that tonight, I’ll look forward to it.

As we had watched and enjoyed Series 1&2 we started the latest series 3 of the Boys on Amazon Prime. Chucked it in after the first few minutes of the first episode as there is probably one of the most revolting scenes I have ever seen, and no, I'm not going to repeat it on here.
Absolutely brilliant :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

I don't even remember that myself! I've just begun watching S1 with the young 'un so no doubt that'll pop up again.
You can skip the entire episode without missing anything.

The actress who played her must be gutted.

I did enjoy the 80's throwback to punks being street toughs. Today they would be beaten up by three kids that look like Phil Foden.

Obi One Kenobi.

Let's just pretend none of that happened.
Have you seen the final episode? Oh boy huge huge holes that ruin the whole premise of A New Hope.
We really enjoyed it. I'll have to watch the final episode again but there weren't any gaping plot holes that I can think of. Sequel trilogy aside (much of the criticism of which was warranted), what the toxic Star Wars fandom calls "plot holes" are usually just aspects or parts of the storyline that they feel could have been done better. There were a couple of those for me in the series and the final episode but certainly nothing anywhere bad enough to say "let's pretend it didn't happen".

Quite enjoyed Alison Krauss and Robert Plant earlier at Glastonbury.While AK is a genuine bluegrass artist (and that goes for most of the band) it strikes me that RP is just along for the ride.While I've got the duo's first cd don't think I'll be investing in the new one.

Billie Eilish at Glastonbury is copying her set from the o2 but it’s brilliant.
Two ends of the generational spectrum, Billie Eilish tonight (its funny reading all the dad comments on twitter moaning) and Paul McCartney tomorrow, the full lineup is pretty good

Back