• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

1883 - 10 part Western series charting the journey of a wagon train of immigrants to Oregon. Sam Elliott is the wagon master leading the way and he is one of my favourite cowboys on film, even at the age of 78!!
It is actually the prequel to a Modern day western show called Yellowstone which is imho very watchable as is again imho 1883.

Watched Welcome To Wrexham since there was no football on, enjoying it more than I thought I would. McElhaney seems like an enthusiastic guy that seems to be fully invested in the team's success but I get the feeling if he hadn't partnered with Reynolds it would have gone wrong very quickly, he doesn't seem to have much of a business head on him.

Been confined to bed for the last week under Doctors orders, so been stuck with the TV. However, found a fantastic series to watch.

Steve Backshall's 'Expedition' on SKY ..... exploring some incredible places on earth through some very difficult challenges. A brilliant watch, highly recommended!!

Back