• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Monday's 24 Hours in Police Custody anyone? :Angry:
I have just watch this on catch up.

This is everything that’s wrong with this country. the guy whose house is being burgled gets 22months sentence but the toe rags who commit it only get a suspended sentence because the judge felt they “had suffered enough”
Made me really angry

First season of Better call Saul.Bit of a slowburner but supposed to be brilliant so will continue watching

'The Northmen' that just came out on sky cinema about Vikings history etc. I love anything Viking related but I'm gutted to say this was a pile of ****.

Finished off SAS Rogue Heroes and The English. really looking forward to a second series of SAS, but The English sort of fizzled out after a very promising start.

Try an evening trip to A&E

There is always someone accompanied by two or more police offices who have been taken off the streets for the duration.
Oh I know, I hear examples of that from hubby when he's on ambulance shift!

First season of Better call Saul.Bit of a slowburner but supposed to be brilliant so will continue watching
I thought that too, it really starts to gather pace in S2 / S3 and similar to BB gets you hooked. Some great new characters and familiar old faces. I won’t say any more, but 100% worth sticking with it. Simply put, it’s superb.

I have similarly just started watching S1 of The Sopranos, better late than never…

I thought that too, it really starts to gather pace in S2 / S3 and similar to BB gets you hooked. Some great new characters and familiar old faces. I won’t say any more, but 100% worth sticking with it. Simply put, it’s superb.

I have similarly just started watching S1 of The Sopranos, better late than never…
Sopranos is fantastic enjoy.Paulie and Junior are brilliant.I will definitely stick with it

I am rewatching again and am on series four.

It's the best TV series I have ever watched.

Watching the singing detective with Michael Gambon. What a show and great acting.

Wanted to watch it for years and couldn't find it but now available on i player

Back