• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Anyone who saw the truncated MOTD silent highlights ( 20 mins .worth when the show is normally 1hour 20 mins) either last night or this am must have been reminded (as I was) of our own 12 mins extended highlights on the OS before Boxing Day when the NL first started its livestream service complete with commentary.At least back then I had the help of Big Daddy's OTS's to see who was who.

EDIT.Anyone who thinks you don't need a commentary on games is mistaken.Who can forger KW's great "They think it's all over.It is now.":Winking:

Last edited:
To be felt she has a very very small part in proceedings. The show was incredible and I say that as a fellow Winkleman hater
To be fair to her, she does keep the black wig and eye-liner industry in business single handed.

Input her in the same irritating category as
Gary Lineker and Alex Jones

A Town called Malice - Now TV. Two episodes in and it could become addictive. Sometime black comedy, sometime gangster series set in the 80s filmed in Spain.

Reactions: ESG
A Town called Malice - Now TV. Two episodes in and it could become addictive. Sometime black comedy, sometime gangster series set in the 80s filmed in Spain.

I am getting a bit fed up of the 80s being plundered for inspiration.

Too many people get it wrong - if you weren't there you weren't there.

24 Hours in Police Custody - The Honeytrap Murder
Oh my goodness, just watched, incredulous, that people can behave like that towards others! The whole "no comment" thing drives me absolutely mad, and why are the scumbags allowed to sit there with clothing over their heads under interview?!

Gold on bbc1.

Series covering the 1983 Gold bullion robbery. An interesting watch!
I though it was reasonable and it got better.

I would have like to have seen more of the heist and its planning.

The 'The fight the system' narrative from certain protaganists felt off to me. These were violent greedy men, not social justice warriors.

That said I am a sucker for true crime stories. I expect we will get an Essex Boys murders one soon

Last edited:
Just watched the first two episodes, really enjoyable. Great language and music and yes it's addictive 👍

Reactions: RHB
Just watched the first two episodes, really enjoyable. Great language and music and yes it's addictive 👍
Very much enjoyed it. The last episode played out to The Forest by the Cure. As my Dutch friends would say - top!

Watching south of the river about the amount of footballing talent that comes from south London. 14% of English players in the Premier league come from a 10 mile radius in south London. On Netflix, I think one of the things I love most about football is the way the poorest youngsters can change their lives and those of their family.

Back