• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Watching south of the river about the amount of footballing talent that comes from south London. 14% of English players in the Premier league come from a 10 mile radius in south London. On Netflix, I think one of the things I love most about football is the way the poorest youngsters can change their lives and those of their family.
It wouldn't surprise me if 14% of the UK population live in that same area.

Race across Canada. Really enjoyed it although I guess we should take all reality tv with a pinch of salt!

Just liked the scenery more than the ‘drama ‘

Last edited:
Rise and Fall - have really enjoyed this, right up to the finale. Having the evicted rulers from the last red room choose the winner seemed wrong to me.

Race across Canada. Really enjoyed it although I guess we should take all reality tv with a pinch of salt!

Just liked the scenery more than the ‘drama ‘

It's been the weakest / least interesting series yet. How did Ladi and his daughter make it out of the national park!?

Reactions: ESG
It's been the weakest / least interesting series yet. How did Ladi and his daughter make it out of the national park!?
I'm glad we're not the only ones still trying to work that out. Totally agree it's not as good as previous serious but great scenery make it bearable.

I'm glad we're not the only ones still trying to work that out. Totally agree it's not as good as previous serious but great scenery make it bearable.

100% I've never been that interested in Canada but the scenery is incredible and such contrasting places. The lack of "different" travel options makes it a bit less entertaining.

1681500823458.png
Channel 5 (my5) - just watched part 1 (Jungle) - absolute gem of a documentary.

Fabio, Grooverider, Goldie, Kenny Ken, Ragga Twins, DJ Rap, Shy FX, MC Skibadee, the best times

Last edited:
If you enjoyed The Detectorists then the yellow TR7 used by Toby Jones's character is up for auction at Mathewsons later this month, expected to sell for4-5 £k

I just liked looking at the scenery. As I said it all felt very unbelievable in terms of narrative but so is all reality tv

I just liked looking at the scenery. As I said it all felt very unbelievable in terms of narrative but so is all reality tv
Scenery is stunning. Not as dramatic as the previous series in South America though

Do agree that a lot of what happens appears to be staged, and doesn’t always make sense.

Personally I find the participants quite irritating… with exception of ‘man like’ Mobeen - who seems like the nicest bloke you could ever meet.

I’ve travelled across Canada coast to coast some years ago, so brings back some great memories

Scenery is stunning. Not as dramatic as the previous series in South America though

Do agree that a lot of what happens appears to be staged, and doesn’t always make sense.

Personally I find the participants quite irritating… with exception of ‘man like’ Mobeen - who seems like the nicest bloke you could ever meet.

I’ve travelled across Canada coast to coast some years ago, so brings back some great memories
Yeah producers def engineer stuff Im against big brother coming back as it’s just too much and unfair to but ppl under that much pressure. If it’s all real who knows.

Watched the new Essex Boys documentary over the weekend.Was pretty good and it's definitely a case that has held its fair share of interest over the years

The Essex Murders on Sky Documentaries

As feared it was full of gangster types embellishing their own images.

Back