• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

The King and Queen's coronation ceremony. Interesting viewing figures considering no one was supposedly interested.

The King's Coronation was watched by an average of 18 million viewers in the UK, overnight figures have shown.
The ceremony, which saw the King and Queen Camilla crowned, was broadcast simultaneously across a range of channels between 11:00 and 13:00 BST.
Viewing peaked at 20.4 million as the King was crowned just after midday, audience measurement group Barb said.
The figures are smaller than when an average of 26.5 million viewers tuned in for Queen Elizabeth II's funeral.
An average of 18.8 million people tuned into watch the Coronation across 11 channels and services, including BBC One, Two, ITV and Sky News.

The King and Queen's coronation ceremony. Interesting viewing figures considering no one was supposedly interested.

The King's Coronation was watched by an average of 18 million viewers in the UK, overnight figures have shown.

The ceremony, which saw the King and Queen Camilla crowned, was broadcast simultaneously across a range of channels between 11:00 and 13:00 BST.
Viewing peaked at 20.4 million as the King was crowned just after midday, audience measurement group Barb said.
The figures are smaller than when an average of 26.5 million viewers tuned in for Queen Elizabeth II's funeral.
An average of 18.8 million people tuned into watch the Coronation across 11 channels and services, including BBC One, Two, ITV and Sky News.
Repuplicans like me certainly didn't watch it.My sympathy goes out to the 52 people arrested for peacefully protesting against this massive waste of public money.

Repuplicans like me certainly didn't watch it.My sympathy goes out to the 52 people arrested for peacefully protesting against this massive waste of public money.
I'm a republican and I did watch some of it.

Irregardless of my views I find the rites and history fascinating.

I am sure I would have more respect for those that actually swang a sword at the vanguard of a battle than the chinless wonders of the past few centuries.

Last edited:
Coronation Concert last night was pretty decent, some absolutely stunning drone work above Windsor Castle, an amazing collaboration for Romeo & Juliet, Lucy the blind pianist, a satisfactory trolling of Liverpool supporters for their booing of the National Anthem with a performance of You'll Never Walk Alone by Bryn Terfel and Andrea Bocelli, Katy Perry, Nicole Sherzinger and Take That the highlights for me.

Coronation Concert last night was pretty decent, some absolutely stunning drone work above Windsor Castle, an amazing collaboration for Romeo & Juliet, Lucy the blind pianist, a satisfactory trolling of Liverpool supporters for their booing of the National Anthem with a performance of You'll Never Walk Alone by Bryn Terfel and Andrea Bocelli, Katy Perry, Nicole Sherzinger and Take That the highlights for me.
Bunch of B listers.:Smile:

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...-review-a-cobbled-together-bunch-of-b-listers

Last edited:
The highlight was of course the Muppets and I don’t mean Take That

Back