• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Do you really believe that any country's innocent civilians deserve to die and suffer? People just living their lives. The past is in the past and many people who died here in Japan were people who weren't even born during those times.

If you really believe Japan deserved it, that would make you a pretty repulsive person.

Get over yourself Hirohito.

Jesus Christ, this.

And, when it rains, people who fling about their umbrellas like they're in the middle of a Gene Kelly remembrance dance. If it weren't for me wearing glasses most of the time, I'd have been blinded by now.

The only time umbreallas can be accepted is if you are, for example, stood at the side of a football pitch and it is lashing it down on a Sunday morning. When it is hardly spitting and you've got to walk 40 yards to work on a Monday morning, then you simply look like a bender. Skin's waterproof. And if you are still weak, so is gore-tex.

The only time umbreallas can be accepted is if you are, for example, stood at the side of a football pitch and it is lashing it down on a Sunday morning. When it is hardly spitting and you've got to walk 40 yards to work on a Monday morning, then you simply look like a bender. Skin's waterproof. And if you are still weak, so is gore-tex.

No it's not. If this was 1915 and you were being shot at by Jerry in Flanders, here's what your feet might look like.

941934_com_trenchfoot.jpg

SouthEastern Railways - the most useless bunch of ***** of the planet, **** me they make Ron Martin look like a genius!!!

the rape of Nanking.

I very nearly bought a dvd on Saturday on this very subject but I wasn't in the right frame of mind to watch something like that. I can't remember the name of the film but I think I will get it. Japans invasion of China in the 30's was pretty darn brutal.

Oh for me though its plums on Facebook changing their status to be about the nuclear situation being the start of the end of the world which will culminate in 2012.

I very nearly bought a dvd on Saturday on this very subject but I wasn't in the right frame of mind to watch something like that. I can't remember the name of the film but I think I will get it. Japans invasion of China in the 30's was pretty darn brutal.

Oh for me though its plums on Facebook changing their status to be about the nuclear situation being the start of the end of the world which will culminate in 2012.

I had one of those this morning... Something along the lines of "If you take the two hardest-hitting human catastrophes in recent years, 09/11/01 and last week's earth quake 03/10/11 you get 12/21/12... The date the Mayan's prophesised."

Absolute twaddle, completely forgetting the 2004 tsunami which is so far beyond Japan's current disaster in terms of loss of life it's untrue.

I had one of those this morning... Something along the lines of "If you take the two hardest-hitting human catastrophes in recent years, 09/11/01 and last week's earth quake 03/10/11 you get 12/21/12... The date the Mayan's prophesised."

Absolute twaddle, completely forgetting the 2004 tsunami which is so far beyond Japan's current disaster in terms of loss of life it's untrue.

Not to mention we probably lost a few years in the Dark Ages - it's probably 2034 and we're all 23 years older in reality. :unsure:

Next thing to hack me off - the fact that I have a healthy salad pasta here, waiting to be eaten and can I find a fork anywhere in the whole of this QBE office!! Can I heck!! A tea spoon it is! :sad:

Another thing - Why the feck has LdNFasto got 50,000 Green rep points, its gonna take a humongous effort to get rid of those!!!

Back