• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

CT Scan this morning 9:45, (Yippee) Nothing to eat or drink for 4 hrs before hand. Getting a bit thirsty.

Hope it went ok - not the best of weather to be nil by mouth!

Incidentally, two "i's" in Westcliff?!

Done, dusted, fed and watered, happy RHB.

Westcliff only had one 'i' on the old site, must have got corrupted when ported over to here. Thanks for pointing it out though, proof, if proof was needed, that your subscription to Pedant Weekly is current.:Winking:

Done, dusted, fed and watered, happy RHB.

Westcliff only had one 'i' on the old site, must have got corrupted when ported over to here. Thanks for pointing it out though, proof, if proof was needed, that your subscription to Pedant Weekly is current.:Winking:

Here to help, lol! Hospital was probably quite a cool place to be this morning I would have thought!

Was holding a small party for the lads birthday today. All of them bar one cancelled at the last minute. The only one who showed was my sons little Romainian mate Luka. His mum was appalled that the rest had ducked out with **** poor excuses. That sort of thing is considered the height of bad manners in her country.

Don't I know it.

Was holding a small party for the lads birthday today. All of them bar one cancelled at the last minute. The only one who showed was my sons little Romainian mate Luka. His mum was appalled that the rest had ducked out with **** poor excuses. That sort of thing is considered the height of bad manners in her country.

Don't I know it.

That is **** poor. Feel for your son mate.

Bought PES 2018 for a fiver, then it turns out there are 5 yr olds who are better than me. I have all the skill of a very clumsy elephant. On rollerskates.

Drove eldest son & D.I.L to London this afternoon, as they are staying in a Hotel on the Strand near Trafalgar Sq, before heading back to N.Y. tomorrow.
I know my way around London pretty well, but SO many roads closed due to what-ever, complete nightmare.
Plus temp was 32* up there, & as A/C not working was a stressful time!.

Don't I know it.

That's terrible, I hope he's ok and not taken it to heart.

Don't I know it.

That is awful.

Don't I know it.
that's really awful, have you asked the parents who cancelled what's up? is it coincidence or something else? so sad for your son and hope he's ok

that's really awful, have you asked the parents who cancelled what's up? is it coincidence or something else? so sad for your son and hope he's ok

He is ok thanks, put on a brave face but perked up when his Romanian mate turned up. Now that woman really did have an excuse not to show but her problems were less important as her son had been invited to a party, if we could be kind enough to ask him to come then the very least we could do was turn up, her words not mine. Saved the day if I'm honest.

The wife asked a few questions down by the school gate and got some very poor excuses..... and sheepish looks. We wont bother next year but plan to take him out somewhere.....with his proper friend.

Selfish bloody neighbours - yappy dog apart, it's been relatively peaceful as the ones who back directly on to ours have been away. They got back Friday and have been out in the garden getting progressively more drunk and consequently louder all afternoon. Music choice has been odd, with heavy bass on some very odd choices, including John Lennon's Just Like Starting Over! Wouldn't mind, but they have a young child themselves, so do they not consider the other families around with children? It's a Sunday after all, not a Friday or Saturday.

Been here 26 years and it's honestly never been as much of an issue as it's become recently, always been a nice quiet little bit of Benfleet - our end of the road backing onto a quiet little cul-de-sac. Maybe it's a generational thing, but I was brought up to and brought my kids up to think of others and be considerate :Sorry:

M25 today returning from Dorset. 3 1/2 hr journey down to Burton Bradstock ( nr Bridport ) on Tues, 5 hrs return journey today.
Grinded to a halt for an hr between Junc. 5-4 as an overturned vehicle on opp carriageway at Junc 4.
Why on earth they had to shut the anti clockwork route (as overturned vehicle in near side lane ), I've no idea??.
Appreciate everyone wants to take a look at what's happened, but 'come on', just splash up the 40mph speed limits.
Totally un-necessary imo.

Elon Musk being an absolute c-unit because those divers saved the Thai kids without the help of his pointless mini-sub.

Dentist this morning, just a clean, but my mouth tastes like I imagine a vampire would feel (if they weren't, like, totally made up). Bleurgh.

Back