• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hey my dentist is a stickler for healthy gums. I always get told off for not flossing enough but that dance is just so difficult.....

I just can’t get on with flossing and have the same every time. Was supposed to have an appointment with the hygienist today, but she’s gone sick so I’m safe for a while!

I just can’t get on with flossing and have the same every time. Was supposed to have an appointment with the hygienist today, but she’s gone sick so I’m safe for a while!

I was even supposed to get small special brushes to brush where the gum meets the tooth. I think not.

Dental Hygienist, what's that all about?. Go to see your Dentist, he doe's what needs to be done & that's it till next appt.
Have never been asked to see one, & if I do in the future will politely decline.
People I know who have, were charged £50 for the privilege!. For what?. We all know how to clean our teeth & floss them, so what can they tell you, that you don't even know?.

The poster formerly known as "blue79" amongst many other names.....being an absolute tool on FB, and didn't like it when people pulled him up on it.

Dental Hygienist, what's that all about?. Go to see your Dentist, he doe's what needs to be done & that's it till next appt.
Have never been asked to see one, & if I do in the future will politely decline.
People I know who have, were charged £50 for the privilege!. For what?. We all know how to clean our teeth & floss them, so what can they tell you, that you don't even know?.

I don’t pay for it, it’s part of the dental care I get through the armed forces. I have an annual trip to the hygienist where I get a deep clean and get a lecture every time about how I should be flossing.

I don’t pay for it, it’s part of the dental care I get through the armed forces. I have an annual trip to the hygienist where I get a deep clean and get a lecture every time about how I should be flossing.

Youl be the one complaining next time you pull a grenade pin out with your teeth and one falls out.

I do pay for it however :Thumbs down:....but it keeps my gums healthy which used to have a tendency to bleed when I brush them.

£83 for changing my address and job with my insurance company. Robbing ****s!

Was that just the admin charge for doing it or did the address and job effect the risk profile ?

£32 of it was the admin fee. I've gone from being a Police dog handler to working in Protective Security. Hardly a high risk job if anything my last job was more high risk. I can only put it down to the new area for the hike. I won't be insuring with Bennetts again!

Bloody taxi broken down on the M23 slip road after dropping my boss's son off at the airport. Waiting to be recovered as we speak, which is going to cost £200. That's before sorting out what's wrong.

And that's when we've got tickets for the opening night of Jersey Boys at the Cliffs, and were supposed to be having dinner there. Hopeful that, as it's an 8 o'clock show, we might, at least have a chance of making curtain up.

Honestly thought we were due a bit of good karma after Kev managed to rescue a kid from a group of lads on Canvey on Friday where the kid's mate got stabbed. Seems not. :Frustrated:

Back