• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Whenever I’m looking at cars not to buy I find loads that are perfect. Now I need to buy one can I find one that suits what I want? Can I ****!

People putting up the meme’s complaining about people posting pictures of their kids first day at school. They’ve become more annoying than the first day at school pictures. It’s not our fault you’re **** ugly and no one wants to procreate with you.

Remember going to San Francisco a few years back; first week in September, 90 degree heat. Went down to Macy's in Union Square and saw this group of numbnuts outside the store in full Dickensian-style clothing singing Christmas carols :Unsure:

American made films that insist on telling me that London is in England or Paris is in France etc when they switch scenes. I know which country thery're in thank you.

If you have ever been to America you can see why.

You could live several lifetimes and still not see all of its variety.

Spent three months driving up and down the west coast and honeymooned in New York/New England. I agree somewhat, but travelling abroad is more than the sights, it's also the culture of a country, especially outside of the west.

Remember going to San Francisco a few years back; first week in September, 90 degree heat. Went down to Macy's in Union Square and saw this group of numbnuts outside the store in full Dickensian-style clothing singing Christmas carols :Unsure:

I trust you threw stones at them.

Trying to get together with mates for a few beers. Once upon a time it was "fancy it this friday?" now it's fine planning like a military operation when we settle on a date nearer to Christmas....

The moral of this story is, kids, don't get old.

My sons school now finishes early on a Friday and as a result it appears there is no SUFC soccer coaching any more.

Back