• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If ever there was a word, to call you "a melt"... it is now!! :Smile:

What were you thinking?.... I thought you biked into work?

If ever there was a word, to call you "a melt"... it is now!! :Smile:

What were you thinking?.... I thought you biked into work?

Haha! Yes I do bike in....I also have a shower and get changed out of my cycling clothes (which are not jumpers).

Forgetting I only taxed my sons car for 6 months.Paying £200 to get it out the pound.My fault but it was much easier when there was a tax disc on the windscreen as a reminder.

Two things (from yesterday).

1) Going to a soft play centre and going down a twisty slide at the behest of MK Jnr and then ricking my back.
2) Sitting on my phone and said play centre and breaking it.

Still.....was a fun day.:Facepalm:

Two things (from yesterday).

1) Going to a soft play centre and going down a twisty slide at the behest of MK Jnr and then ricking my back.
2) Sitting on my phone and said play centre and breaking it.

Still.....was a fun day.:Facepalm:

Why can't you neck a few cans of Stella with quiet dignity like other parents at soft play centres.

Having to publicly moan at companies on Twitter to get them to provide some basic customer service. :Facepalm:

Having to publicly moan at companies on Twitter to get them to provide some basic customer service. :Facepalm:

Tepilo and emoov have all ignored that over the last week or so - absolutely shocking...and there are plenty of people out there saying similar to me to Tepilo.

My job isn't working out as I had hoped so I am starting to look for something else.

It's a shame because I have had some good trips to the US and can work from home a lot...

The real downer is having to deal with recruiters adain...

My job isn't working out as I had hoped so I am starting to look for something else.

It's a shame because I have had some good trips to the US and can work from home a lot...

The real downer is having to deal with recruiters adain...
Sorry to hear that. Are you looking to stay in the same area?

Back