• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Eastbourne. It's a bit dull.

The pier is at least OK.
Eastbourne pier used to be great - do they still do glass blowing on it? Used to collect a little glass blown tooth pick / cocktail stick every time we went, which was quite often as mum had cousins nearby so we'd often stay over.

Lol @ the swear filter not liking c-o-c-ktail stick!

Last edited:
Eastbourne pier used to be great - do they still do glass blowing on it? Used to collect a little glass blown tooth ****tail stick every time we went, which was quite often as mum had cousins nearby so we'd often stay over.

Lol @ the swear filter not liking c-o-c-ktail stick!

The glass place is still there.

I bought a 'Greetings from Eastbourne' crack pipe.

Last edited:
Cat has been run over and killed. I wasn't the biggest fan of her but my daughter absolutely adored her and she's going to be devestated.

Looking forward to imparting that news at 3.15.

Cat has been run over and killed. I wasn't the biggest fan of her but my daughter absolutely adored her and she's going to be devestated.

Looking forward to imparting that news at 3.15.

Sorry to hear that, knowing how much my daughter adores our cat although 9/10 the cat can't escape quick enough, I wouldn't want to break that news.

Arsehole pushing his way past me at MK station through the doors, has the temerity to kick me afterwards. Words were said, most of them beginning with F or C.

Nearly two weeks since our soffits etc have been replaced. Still waiting for the scaffolders to turn up and remove the scaffolding. Mrs RHB is getting just a bit more than testy about it now and I'm getting the grief for their inaction.

13mm spanner and get cracking.
Yeah, that did cross my mind, either that or paint the back of the house, but the knackered leg is still exactly that so both options are non starters unfortunately. The stupid thing is they don't get paid by Smiths Glass until it's dismantled so I may be in the middle of some sort of internal dispute.

Yeah, that did cross my mind, either that or paint the back of the house, but the knackered leg is still exactly that so both options are non starters unfortunately. The stupid thing is they don't get paid by Smiths Glass until it's dismantled so I may be in the middle of some sort of internal dispute.

I am happy to come round and paint a mural on the back of your house.

Think Billericay but not a total ****ing embarrassment.

Back