• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It's 10 to 3....I have laid in bed for nearly 3 hours trying to go to sleep, downstairs for an hour and still don't feel ready for sleep...

Fortunately, I do not have work in the morning!

Try counting sheep, or better still...try counting our injury list, normally works for me as i never finish it.

Failing that, watch the Crawley highlights again, or better still get that old dvd out of the sideboard, you know the one..... "A History of Southend United..The Dick Bate Era".............That would send me into a coma! :Smile:

Yesterday I locked my bike to the bike rack which is inside the office I am working in and left my gloves on the end of the handlebars to air.

When I got back at the end of the day someone had stolen then. I am not particularly bothered about a pair of £30 gloves that were on their last legs but I am bothered that someone has been sniffing around my bike...

Yesterday I locked my bike to the bike rack which is inside the office I am working in and left my gloves on the end of the handlebars to air.

When I got back at the end of the day someone had stolen then. I am not particularly bothered about a pair of £30 gloves that were on their last legs but I am bothered that someone has been sniffing around my bike...

Hope you've got a good 'D' lock. We've had bikes nicked from our storage - and you need a pass to get into it. People still don't bother though.

Hope you've got a good 'D' lock. We've had bikes nicked from our storage - and you need a pass to get into it. People still don't bother though.
I have a hefty lock. Nothing will stop a pro and some **** might still decide to take a saddle or a front wheel.

I have a hefty lock. Nothing will stop a pro and some **** might still decide to take a saddle or a front wheel.
You can get ones with a built in alarm, use in addition to your main lock , hang it off the saddle and as soon as your bike is moved (to nick wheels, saddle , etc) off goes the alarm

Rolson do one for 12.99 in halfords

CCTV,as it was inside the office? Worth a look and would provide another use for the bike lock.

Back