• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No one has heard a peep out of Prince Phillip for months but as soon as he is involved in something that HASN'T BEEN PROVED THAT HE WAS AT FAULT, and the anti ****ing everything are all over it. The hysteria on here is quite pathetic.

Of course the old git was at fault. He was informed not to say sorry so not to admit guilt. He could have killed a 9 month old baby.

Last edited:
No one has heard a peep out of Prince Phillip for months but as soon as he is involved in something that HASN'T BEEN PROVED THAT HE WAS AT FAULT, .

If you are driving along an A road ( or any road for that matter ), & a vehicle pulls out from a side road junction in front of you, surely it's obvious which vehicle is at fault for the crash?.

Of course the old git was at fault. He was informed not to say sorry so not to admit guilt. He could have killed a 9 month old baby.

I trust you will be on here the second another accident involving some 'old git' is reported. He didn't kill anyone and the woman involved is only out for what she can get via the newspapers. But that's not a problem to you obviously. Nothing like a dig for the sake of it eh?

I trust you will be on here the second another accident involving some 'old git' is reported. He didn't kill anyone and the woman involved is only out for what she can get via the newspapers. But that's not a problem to you obviously. Nothing like a dig for the sake of it eh?

Never took your for a Royalist. Still one rule for them eh?

Anything you care to share?
No, better not.....never know who is lurking, though I think I'm ok on here!

Who honestly says sorry to anyone when they hit their car? It's an admission of guilt, whether you are or not. I don't agree with him driving at his age, not as if he needs to, but I don't get all these people saying he should have said sorry.

Who honestly says sorry to anyone when they hit their car? It's an admission of guilt, whether you are or not. I don't agree with him driving at his age, not as if he needs to, but I don't get all these people saying he should have said sorry.

It's hardly going to affect his no claims bonus is it?

My daughter had an accident, it was her fault but she hadn't said sorry, I got her to phone the people and apologise, then I spoke with them and sorted out the repair, cash. Done and everyone was better for it. Accidents happen and if it somebody's fault then they should deal with it.

My daughter had an accident, it was her fault but she hadn't said sorry, I got her to phone the people and apologise, then I spoke with them and sorted out the repair, cash. Done and everyone was better for it. Accidents happen and if it somebody's fault then they should deal with it.
Unfortunately, some people automatically say sorry even when they're not at fault, that's why it's best to say nothing. I apologised when I reversed off my drive into a car, it was my fault, but I was told by my insurance company that I shouldn't have said so.

Never took your for a Royalist. Still one rule for them eh?
What is this one rule bollocks? He was involved in a RTC, he asked if everyone was alright, confirmed by a witness, he was dealt with by the police as was the other party. There was no life threatening injuries so the police will not have nothing else to do with it, it's down to the insurence companies. This is standard proceedure for a RTC where there is no serious injury. There is no one rule for anyone.

What is this one rule bollocks? He was involved in a RTC, he asked if everyone was alright, confirmed by a witness, he was dealt with by the police as was the other party. There was no life threatening injuries so the police will not have nothing else to do with it, it's down to the insurence companies. This is standard proceedure for a RTC where there is no serious injury. There is no one rule for anyone.

You keep telling yourself that, you might believe it.

There are things wrong here. He's almost certainly not fit to drive on a public Road. This is a driver who really could kill someone. He's still been spotted driving around on public roads not wearing his seat belt despite being warned. He keeps driving about without his Royal protection officer which has emerged is a protocol breach and will be investigated by Scotland Yard. This was not a nothing crash that you are describing. Three people were hurt including the prince, and a baby could have been hurt. So you're wrong. The police have opened an investigation due to the seriousness of the crash. If Prince Philip was at fault for the smash he could be prosecuted for driving without due care and attention - but could avoid court by surrendering his driving licence, 'Mr Loophole' Nick Freeman has said.

Last edited:
Awlful crash outside our work building, cyclist dragged under a dust cart

The ****ing to$$ers who are filming and taking pictures, rather than call the services

Wish the police could nick them all and then let them meet the persons family to explain why the need to be first to be put on social media

Thankfully the person looks alive, after great work by the ambulances and fire crews

Hope never to witness or hear that again my lifetime

Awlful crash outside our work building, cyclist dragged under a dust cart

The ****ing to$$ers who are filming and taking pictures, rather than call the services

Wish the police could nick them all and then let them meet the persons family to explain why the need to be first to be put on social media

Thankfully the person looks alive, after great work by the ambulances and fire crews

Hope never to witness or hear that again my lifetime

On the flip side video evidence doesn't lie. I GoPro all of my commutes by bike for this reason.

Filming stuff just to share OMG moments with your social media clique is appalling.

On the flip side video evidence doesn't lie. I GoPro all of my commutes by bike for this reason.

Filming stuff just to share OMG moments with your social media clique is appalling.

This wasn't evidence filming MC

But sick ****ers who wanted to put on social media, the road is still closed as police forensics are still outside our window, the lorry still here, being thoroughly examined inside

Just pray the cyclist recovers fully

Back