• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Now I'm obviously no fan of Theresa May, but the press have been focussing on the fact, and asking, "Did she cry?" Now I don't remember this question being asked of any resigning male PM. It stinks of terrible sexism and even the (supposed) left leaning BBC and Guardian are just as guilty of this as The Daily Mail.
I'd usually agree with you, but I don't do sympathy where Tories are concerned.

Thanks guys, have already registered the complaint with CEDR, which is what TUI themselves suggest.

Funny old thing our flight out to Majorca was delayed 3 1/2 hours due to a plane having a blow out on the runway and then they had to do some repair work. We didn’t take off until 2320 and didn’t land in Majorca until 0300. Which meant we couldn’t catch the bus we had planned to use. We then had to catch 3 taxis costing us €97 per taxi! Didn’t get to the hotel until 0430.

EasyJet were terrible, very little updates and called us through before it was even here which meant we were stuck in the satellite waiting and then the shop shut. Having 4 young bored children waiting all that time wasn’t ideal. The only saving grace was the crew that ended up taking us gave us a complimentary drink and snack on the plane.

Up early for work on a BH Sunday. Am hoping the phones will be kind to me as I have shedloads of stuff to sort out which didn't get done last week due to people on leave and then one of my colleagues being admitted to hospital with neutropenic sepsis - poor thing, she's already had so much to deal with, and now this. We were 4 down in an office of 7 on Friday - it wasn't much fun!

Listening to my neighbour's lovely child out in the garden screaming unchecked for around half an hour in a temper tantrum. Last time I heard something like that we were near the ape house at Chester Zoo...... :Scared:

While I accept that cannabis is routinely smoked in the UK now I really don't want to share the smell whilst I'm sitting in my back garden thank you.

While I accept that cannabis is routinely smoked in the UK now I really don't want to share the smell whilst I'm sitting in my back garden thank you.

Still illegal in this country, should report it. But remember snitches get stitches.

To make it worse it's the latest stronger mutation that they all seem to be smoking, Skunk, the last few years. It amazes me how many walk along the road openly smoking it. And then if you have a queue of about 6 blokes under 30 years old in a shop, normally one will stink of Skunk.

Still illegal in this country, should report it. But remember snitches get stitches.
I walk down the street, the smell is everywhere; I come out of a shopping centre the fags and joints waft in abundance outside the entrance; I was even treated to the smell on a railway platform; even better, round the back of the West Stand at half time has been known as well. By the time you report it the user has moved on and truthfully the police aren't interested unless its a farm raid.

I walk down the street, the smell is everywhere; I come out of a shopping centre the fags and joints waft in abundance outside the entrance; I was even treated to the smell on a railway platform; even better, round the back of the West Stand at half time has been known as well. By the time you report it the user has moved on and truthfully the police aren't interested unless its a farm raid.

Just realised where you live. It's growing out of their ears in Westcliff.

The plan was to sprinkle Mum's ashe's in Leigh Creek, behind the cockle sheds this morning.
What could possibly go wrong?.
Unfortunately the tide had gone out more than I had expected for the time, so had to walk across the mud.
Whoops, i'd forgot how slippery & deep Leigh mud is, my shoe's sunk, & I fell forwards into it, still clutching on to Mum's ashe's!
Thank goodness for the shower facility at Belle Wharf.
Onto plan B, scattered them in The Library Gardens instead.

Back