• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

CEX.

Always feel like I need a shower after visiting.

They are dodgy. I sent off a load of games to them a few years ago after filling in all the forms on their website and getting the quote - over £100 they were going to give me. Then nothing. For ages - and no response on the phone or email. So I decided to pay them a visit at their 'head office' - basically a glorified garage that Del Boy would have been unsure about - in Watford and didn't leave until they paid me, despite them claiming no knowledge for 2 hours until I made one of the scruffy loons go through piles of their crap and lo and behold, there was the half empty box I had sent them. They had sold some of the stuff already.

I work with a software developer (from India) who takes long holidays to go back home. Now we're all fairly sure she was supposed to return to work yesterday but she's hidden her diary and not set an out of office email to give a definitive answer. Now this isn't the first time - last time she blamed flight delays but I indicated that hiding your online diary is not on.

She deserves to get reprimanded for this, but will she? No - she's pregnant and one of only two developers in our small team. I'm no expert in C#, but her code is very messy as well.

:Angry:

I work with a software developer (from India) who takes long holidays to go back home. Now we're all fairly sure she was supposed to return to work yesterday but she's hidden her diary and not set an out of office email to give a definitive answer. Now this isn't the first time - last time she blamed flight delays but I indicated that hiding your online diary is not on.

She deserves to get reprimanded for this, but will she? No - she's pregnant and one of only two developers in our small team. I'm no expert in C#, but her code is very messy as well.

why do you have to say shes from India?

:Winking2:

Has she posted 48844 posts on social media during her tenure?

This is off to a controversial start.

with a software developer (from India) who takes long holidays to go back home. Now we're all fairly sure she was supposed to return to work yesterday but she's hidden her diary and not set an out of office email to give a definitive answer. Now this isn't the first time - last time she blamed flight delays but I indicated that hiding your online diary is not on.

Have you tried e-mailing/calling her?

Have you found her diary? We need to know what's in it.

Careful, this isn't Tinder you know. :Stunned:

In other news, my boss has just told me she's leaving. Not good, she's an excellent manager, one of the best I've had.

She certainly sounds like it. Allows her staff to take extended holidays without prior notice and doesn’t mind them spending all their working hours on football forums!

What’s not to like?

Back