• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If you want to discuss politics find another site.

@GBJ and @MK Shrimper - you know the rules.

Respectfully, I wasn’t talking about politics. I was commenting on the pre-planned, illegal disruption of our nation’s busiest airport.

It’s a topic that I believe could be discussed without reference to Boris Johnson or Brexit.

Or are we now excluding any discussion topic, that can be related to politics in any way? As I’m sure there’ll be a lot of them, so I’d rather know, as it’ll save us all a lot of time and effort in the future.

Last edited:
Respectfully, I wasn’t talking about politics. I was commenting on the pre-planned, illegal disruption of our nation’s busiest airport.

It’s a topic that I believe could be discussed without reference to Boris Johnson or Brexit.

Or are we now excluding any discussion topic, that can be related to politics in any way? As I’m sure there’ll be a lot of them, so it’ll save us time and effort in future.

You

(1) called for something to be regulated more heavily
(2) urged strong and swift action against it by a tax-funded entity
(3) talked about winning support to their cause

That all seems pretty political to me.

You

(1) called for something to be regulated more heavily
(2) urged strong and swift action against it by a tax-funded entity
(3) talked about winning support to their cause

That all seems pretty political to me.

Right. Now I know, I won’t broach subjects that tread upon these grounds.

I look forward to that level of moderating consistency, moving forward.

Sorry I feel like a grass now, I was only having a joke

You know the saying, snitches get stitches. I was gunna point out to @Yorkshire Blue the various references and political talk that’s been flying about on here recently, (even in this very thread, on the previous page) but I didn’t wanna get those same stitches :Winking:

FWIW, I couldn’t care less about speaking politics on here anymore. It was a craic at the time, but I know the mods/owners had a hard time of it, and subsequently the forum is probably better off without it.

Still, lesson learned today, anything remotely politically related is best avoided.

Idiots that like to ring me at 6am wanting a lift to an airport and they want to be there ASSP

Back