• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I sit in front of a woman who does am-dram and who is so ****ing loud and has begun to sing Christmas Carols at the top of her lungs and urging everyone to love Christmas. She just sung Happy Birthday to some poor sod so loudly they probably heard it in Northampton.

:Facepalm::Angry:

Contractor sat next to me apparantly knows me and keeps calling me by my name. I have no idea who he is. Thank god for the standard "mate" response. :ROFL:

People who moan about ****e deliveries and **** high streets.. whlist never going to a er .. er.. shop and paying 5 per cent more

People who moan about ****e deliveries and **** high streets.. whlist never going to a er .. er.. shop and paying 5 per cent more

Haha. I prefer getting things from the High Street as then there's no worries about delivery. But some things you have to buy online, as not sold in the High Street.

And the age certain parents give them Mobiles..It is truly shocking.

Some of my daughters friends have them (they're 8/9). They have to be left in a box at school reception. I think people don't know what to buy kids, so they get them a phone.

Some of my daughters friends have them (they're 8/9). They have to be left in a box at school reception. I think people don't know what to buy kids, so they get them a phone.

I think you’re into something there. I cannot see any logical reason why an 8/9YO would need a mobile phone.

Mine got them when they went to secondary school.

Mine got theirs November and December for their birthdays. They are both 11 and will be going to secondary school in September. We gave them a little earlier so they could get used to them and they didn’t have birthdays before secondary school.

8/9 is a joke, I’ve known kids as young as 5 to have a mobile phone!

Mine got theirs November and December for their birthdays. They are both 11 and will be going to secondary school in September. We gave them a little earlier so they could get used to them and they didn’t have birthdays before secondary school.

I walked past a nail bar with MK Jnr yesterday and she was saying how she wanted to get her nails done (she was joking). You should have seen the look another dad (with boys) gave me.

Indeed. We gave my eldest his in the July before he finished primary because he wanted to ensure he had the contact details of all his friends.

Wrapping awkward shaped Chrismas presents. Me, sticky tape and wrapping paper are not the best of mates when it comes to wrapping presents. I know it and the paper knows it and it is always naughty!

Wrapping awkward shaped Chrismas presents. Me, sticky tape and wrapping paper are not the best of mates when it comes to wrapping presents. I know it and the paper knows it and it is always naughty!

I feel your pain I have the fun of wrapping all the wife’s presents later. Cannot be bothered with it, it’s more stressful than trying to find what to buy her in the first place.

Do what I do, just get some large Christmas Bags and stuff them with all the presents, with a bit of coloured tissue paper over the top, and do not forget to fill in the name tag.

Or if you order online just ask for the present to be gift wrapped, and say you did it.

Back