• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I appear to be overstooling. That is to say, the amount of stoolage I'm producing is exceeding the amount of grubbage I have consumed.
King Kong's finger earlier, half a bucket of slugs this afternoon and 3 pounds of mash just now. Not sure what is going on with my arse.

Reckon you need to see your Dr. before your lungs & kidney disappear down the pan?.

0640 from Benfleet cancelled.

0647 like a crowded tube train by Basildon.

C2C needs more capacity and to stop cashing in on the Barking->West Ham run.

An update.
10895000.jpg

I posted this photo of Hermes a few weeks back, and also told of my nice experience of them pretending to deliver my parcel 6 times. I got it the 7th(Even tho they said each time I already had it). Anyway, here is the League table, with CollectPlus coming out the best this last year.
  1. CollectPlus
  2. DPD
  3. Royal Mail
  4. Amazon Logistics
  5. DPD Local
  6. DHL
  7. UPS
  8. FedEx
  9. Parcelforce Worldwide
  10. APC Overnight
  11. UK Mail
  12. TNT
  13. DX
  14. Hermes/MyHermes
  15. CitySprint
  16. Yodel
  17. Ipostparcels

Amazon are really good, I use them a lot and on the odd occasion something goes wrong it's an instant refund or they deliver a new one next day. Also surprised yodel are so low, only company I've ever had issues with and it is pretty much every time is hermes

Thought I would treat myself today so went into Mission in Basildon who have a sale. Some really nice stuff.......if you wear a XXL.

I don't.

Thought I would treat myself today so went into Mission in Basildon who have a sale. Some really nice stuff.......if you wear a XXL.

I don't.

I do. I'm really am an XL. but they all seem to be making our sizes wrong, especially if it's made in China, Bangladesh, Pakistan, etc, etc. You really do have to try everything on nowadays, as the sizes can't be trusted. Same with shoes, boots and trainers. If made in Britain I'm a 10 UK size, if made in those usual Countries, I'm a 11 UK size. Crazy.

Last edited:
Amazon are really good, I use them a lot and on the odd occasion something goes wrong it's an instant refund or they deliver a new one next day. Also surprised yodel are so low, only company I've ever had issues with and it is pretty much every time is hermes

True, I use them a lot too and I'm generally more than satisfied with the service.However you've only got to see a film like Ken Loach's Sorry We Missed You to realise that sadly it can't be a lot of fun working for them.

Kev's got an early house airport run again tomorrow and I also have to get up early to go to work. Fed up with stormy weekends!

****ing fire drill when I don't a have coat and jobsworth numpties won't let me back the quicker way as it's against "procedure."

Take your procedure and shove it up your arris. :Angry:

On top of The Alps and it is ****ing it down with rain.

Global warming in full effect. The locals have never seen as little snow in February

People who gave up using shops cos they could get it online cheaper, who then moan about ****e package delivery firms on minimum wage, and nothing fitting when they buy from an unknown source anywhere on the planet. Then get ****ed when marks n Spencer’s shuts and the high street goes to crap

People who try to get back into work after the fire alarm has gone off.. used to be a guaranteed 3 Pinter back in the day

Back