• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yeah, they're not answering! People have been trying for weeks and they've just effectively shut up shop.

Not suprising when they grounded all their planes last week for the forseeable future.Both Rob Noxious and I have been forced to rebook flights for free until later in the year (this offer is available until 31/03/ 20 ie next Tuesday.I'd take them up on it If I were your son.No way EJ will offer a refund,unfortunately.

Not suprising when they grounded all their planes last week for the forseeable future.Both Rob Noxious and I have been forced to rebook flights for free until later in the year (this offer is available until 31/03/ 20 ie next Tuesday.I'd take them up on it If I were your son.No way EJ will offer a refund,unfortunately.

This is the 1st time he has ever planned to do this, he's suffered a lot with his mental health over the years and it was a huge step for him. It was for a friend's birthday and him going was supposed to be a surprise for the lad whose birthday it was. They have no plans to re-book so that's not an option.

This is the 1st time he has ever planned to do this, he's suffered a lot with his mental health over the years and it was a huge step for him. It was for a friend's birthday and him going was supposed to be a surprise for the lad whose birthday it was. They have no plans to re-book so that's not an option.

Then I'd be pleasantly suprised if they get a refund in the present circumstances.I imagine they will have a long wait at the very best.Always remember the bad old Magic Bus days when my then girlfriend (now wife) got stranded in London when the company went bust overnight during the Xmas holidays,back in the day.Clearly EJ are trying to avoid something like that happening again.

Facebook posts!
Post pictures of beach, dog, album and fill with positive ****e, really ffs, what twadle.
And these cut and post answer questions if you have ever " rode in ambulance" bollocks.
Or "who will read and put comment" flob.
get a grip people,

Facebook posts!
Post pictures of beach, dog, album and fill with positive ****e, really ffs, what twadle.
And these cut and post answer questions if you have ever " rode in ambulance" bollocks.
get a grip people,

Oh, I think they've been fun over the weekend!

Facebook posts!
get a grip people,

Never been a fan of this ****e. But if it makes people happy in this current climate I just ignore it.

The Dart charge. Just had an email saying they will close my account if I don't make a crossing in the next 90 days. I can get round it, it seems, if I make a payment. Grabbing gits!

Had return flights booked with Delta to New York end April, early May. They contacted me yesterday saying the flights were still on ( ! ), but obviously dont want to be there for at least several months.
They offered me an e credit if i cancelled them, or suggested i amended the booking with flights later in the year, which i did.
To be fair to them, they did state that if i cancelled & rebooked it would be cheaper than amending my current travel plan with them.
Initially i attempted to cancel & find similar timed flights end of Sept, which after 10 mins i got no-where, as no flights were showing for my requested days.
Surprise surprise, when i then went to amend my current booking with them, loads of flights came on screen for the days i wanted!!.
It was all sorted in a minute or so, & for that i had to pay a £148 charge for amending my current scheduled flights with them!!.
What a racket???. Could probably have just cancelled, & got my e credit & re-booked in a couple of months time, but with no guarantee of getting the timed flights i want on the specific days?. But in the context of things at present, with many people dying on a daily basis, £148 is a small price to pay considering?.
Still annoys me though!.

The Dart charge. Just had an email saying they will close my account if I don't make a crossing in the next 90 days. I can get round it, it seems, if I make a payment. Grabbing gits!

Truly disgusting that these and airlines and others, are finding other ways to fleece people because their takings are down.

Tesco store locator - I wanted to check what time Tesco Extra on Prince Avenue opened. I used the store locator and the app asked to use my current location, so far so good, I approved it and then it listed my 5 nearest stores all in Northern Ireland. Way to go Tesco.

Back