• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

We have had some good debate around the idea of separate identity fan groups, all okay.
And in the US of A zero seems to have changed since before the days of MLK; crazed bullying cops, a mindless murder by Cop, and now bedlam and mass rioting.
I am fully aware that the UK is far from perfect yet positive changes here have, (and as first mentioned are) happened.
WT heck is wrong with so many people?

You need to balance the debate with the scene on Twitter where the sheriff and his men took of helmets and spoke to a group of protesters and said he wants to make it a parade and not protest and walked with them, the same happened in Flint USA
Not all bad in the country just not reported as much especially with white police trying to calm an awlful situation
A tinderbox waiting to ignite as lockdown causes a lot of unrest and this horrendous killing was all that was needed

People too **** lazy to take their rubbish as far as a bin in the park. Not too lazy to take it there, are you? :Scared::Angry::Frustrated:

F**king cyclists.

****ing drivers.

We were out for a family bike ride yesterday. We were on a country road (with a lane in each direction) when a lady turned right into a driveway in front of me and my youngest son (my wife and eldest had gone on ahead). She did that quite safely, but then decided to reverse out into the road in front of us. She just about stopped in time. It's almost as if she had forgotten we were there in the 10 seconds it took her to turn right in front of us.

If that wasn't bad enough, she was obviously doing a u-turn because she then proceeded to overtake us and pull in to the side of the road just ahead of us, forcing my son and me to move out into the centre of the road...on a very tight bend where cars coming the other way would have no chance of seeing us.

Stupid cow.

****ing drivers.

We were out for a family bike ride yesterday. We were on a country road (with a lane in each direction) when a lady turned right into a driveway in front of me and my youngest son (my wife and eldest had gone on ahead). She did that quite safely, but then decided to reverse out into the road in front of us. She just about stopped in time. It's almost as if she had forgotten we were there in the 10 seconds it took her to turn right in front of us.

If that wasn't bad enough, she was obviously doing a u-turn because she then proceeded to overtake us and pull in to the side of the road just ahead of us, forcing my son and me to move out into the centre of the road...on a very tight bend where cars coming the other way would have no chance of seeing us.

Stupid cow.
I ride a cycle and have for best part of 60 years and it has always been this, however the rise in popularity of cycling has brought better awareness if not more mutual respect.
I no longer ride a motorbike after being wiped out by a car doing a stupid manoeuvre, reversing back up a dual carriageway to a roundabout having taken the wrong exit!
If car drivers had to ride cycles and bikes as part of their driving learning then they might become better, safer more responsible drivers.
I did learn to ride a horse but road riding was, and imo, is not a nice thing as way too scary.

I ride a cycle and have for best part of 60 years and it has always been this, however the rise in popularity of cycling has brought better awareness if not more mutual respect.
I no longer ride a motorbike after being wiped out by a car doing a stupid manoeuvre, reversing back up a dual carriageway to a roundabout having taken the wrong exit!
If car drivers had to ride cycles and bikes as part of their driving learning then they might become better, safer more responsible drivers.
I did learn to ride a horse but road riding was, and imo, is not a nice thing as way too scary.

I doubt it. The drivers amongst us that don't also ride a bike would forget within a few weeks.

I went to get some cash from my bank this afternoon, the opening hours are, vivid special, 10am until just 2pm so my trip at 3 was wasted.
How is it safer to have restricted opening hours making closer packed, fuller branches?

Yes I did the same yesterday to pay some cheques in and make some payments - don`t know the next time I will be in town and do not fancy a special trip to the bank

I went to get some cash from my bank this afternoon, the opening hours are, vivid special, 10am until just 2pm so my trip at 3 was wasted.
How is it safer to have restricted opening hours making closer packed, fuller branches?

Are you? Still queuing outside as far as I am aware at our HSBC in Rayleigh.

Back