• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sadly not - they open @ 9 - well, the reception does - that's when I'll hopefully find out if they're taking emergencies. Spoke with 111 earlier, very helpful - said to call them again if no luck with my own and they'll tell me of an emergency dentist to ring if required....
Good luck buddy, keep trying. Nothing worse than tooth problems.

Toothache. Sitting here at stupid o'clock in the morning, not slept a wink, face feeling like it's ripe to explode, maxed out on pain killers and a sweltering day to look forward to. I've never experienced pain like it, ever ?

Its awful! No amount of painkillers seems to be able to get rid or ease the pain. I know your pain and hope you get it sorted quickly.

Sadly not - they open @ 9 - well, the reception does - that's when I'll hopefully find out if they're taking emergencies. Spoke with 111 earlier, very helpful - said to call them again if no luck with my own and they'll tell me of an emergency dentist to ring if required....

I was like that the other week, they did a consultation over the phone and gave me antibiotics, then got an appointment where they did x-rays and confirmed my tooth is cracked and the root underneath is damaged. The antis definitely helped take away whatever infection was there and causing the worst of the pain. Don't be afraid to max out on pain killers and get some Corsodyl or other really good mouth wash and use it frequently too. Good luck!

I suspect its an abcess (never had one mind) by its position so hopefully catching it early antibiotics'll do the business ?

111 recommended Corsodyl, have to get me some that too.... (thanks !).

I suspect its an abcess (never had one mind) by its position so hopefully catching it early antibiotics'll do the business ?

111 recommended Corsodyl, have to get me some that too.... (thanks !).

They are awful things, I had a root canal abscess a good few years ago now, it was the worst pain I have ever had including broken bones.

Things got so bad I was taken to an emergency dentist out of hours where he did his stuff. The only problem was that my face was so swollen that he was unable to give me an injection before he started drilling so I asked him just to drill straight through the nerve and tooth without it, which was slightly unpleasant to say the least, but the pain couldn't get any worse.

Get it sorted before it gets too bad for your own sake!

The pain we are all about to endure if Chelsea win tonight.

2020 the ****test year on record!

The report on Heysel makes for interesting (if dreadful ) reading. So many things wrong on the night not least a stadium fit only for demolition. Everton missed out big-time (being FL1
champions) the following season following the ban on English clubs in Europe..

The temperature. Our lounge is registering 27.9°c, the outside temperature is registering 31.6°c. Sleeping tonight will be fun.

..........................and the cargo flights into Southend Airport have increased which is pleasant with all the windows open. And I absolutely can't wait for EasyJet and Ryan Air to re-commence flights, I've so missed them during lock down.

No different to the people on Southend seafront or just about any beach/park in the country over the last few days.

Doesn't make it right, but it does make them no different.

No it doesn’t, but I haven’t seen a beach that bad! They haven’t even attempted to take their mess. The beaches do have patches where you can see people have taken their mess.

Back