• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

You surprise me OBL?
Going to the plague infested swamps of Basildon?
Gift cards?
Using the tax dodging, retail wrecker Amazon?
And, if I read the WE in your post, you and hubby went together into Tesco for an outing when a single person is the guideline?
The Mayflower is ok, unless you're going to MaccyD, Greggs or Lidls. Can't help what you're asked to get for family, take no responsibility for someone else's choice of an Amazon gift card!

Life at the moment. New variants of Covid, borders shutting to the UK, Christmas nuked, Supermarkets about to get flooded with morons buying up the world, no live football, the list is endless. Thank God I've got Shrimperzone to have a bloody good moan about it..................I feel better now, Happy Christmas everyone.?

With the ever increasing Covid numbers why are they are persisting with the pointless League cup. No crowds, players, staff and all their nannies travelling the country. Many of then still going for a full man hug at the end. No other country has this extra competition.

Did you see the state of the scruffy **** at the press conference? Can't string a coherent sentence together, a national embarrassment.

He looks like a squirrel has been trying to copulate unsuccessfully with his hair.
As for his speech, he’s probably been already been at the the single malt from the Fortnum & Masons xmas hamper... he does love obscure old phrases (a stitch in time / a bird in the hand..) & saying “alas” a lot doesn’t he.

He looks like a squirrel has been trying to copulate unsuccessfully with his hair.
As for his speech, he’s probably been already been at the the single malt from the Fortnum & Masons xmas hamper... he does love obscure old phrases (a stitch in time / a bird in the hand..) & saying “alas” a lot doesn’t he.
'Jot and tittle' is one I hadnt heard for about 60 years!t

Not so much today but over the last few days. The complete panic up on tv about 3,000 trucks being stuck either side of the channel.. now Whilst this will cause a few problems you will normally see upwards of 10,000 containers chugging towards DP world on one ship .. never mind Felixstowe , Southampton etc . A shortage of lettuce , Avacados or whatever else it was is not a major problem. Anything urgent like vaccines can be put on a plane, there is a modicum of free capacity at the moment

Did you see the state of the scruffy **** at the press conference? Can't string a coherent sentence together, a national embarrassment.

No doubt made his way up the A1 to Durham overnight and under the mistletoe with Dom as we speak

The septics up in arms and appealing us not extraditing Julian Assange. Yes I know he's Australian.

However it's ok for them to play the diplomatic emunity card to not send Anne Sacoolas back over for questioning about Harry Dunns death

Last edited:
The septics up in arms and appealing us not extraditing Julian Assange. Yes I know he's Australian.

However it's ok for them to play the diplomatic emunity card to not send Anne Sacoolas back over for questioning about Harry Dunns death
If Assange gets bail later in the week then he can flee to France? And problem solved?

The important thing is that Ecuador can now redecorate his bedroom.

Back