• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Looks like the police are finally showing some balls and clamping down. Police raided a travellers site in Hackney in the search for stolen Catalytic Converters, as they were being stripped from cars in the street with the use of a jack and an angle grinder, as they contain precious metal. Thefts have gone through the roof in London and Essex, causing big problems for the car owners. They also found 9 stolen vehicles including motor homes, caravans and cars. Also £50,000 in cash and drugs. They also found stolen metal and cables from railways and telecommunications.
12439243.png

Looks like the police are finally showing some balls and clamping down. Police raided a travellers site in Hackney in the search for stolen Catalytic Converters, as they were being stripped from cars in the street with the use of a jack and an angle grinder, as they contain precious metal. Thefts have gone through the roof in London and Essex, causing big problems for the car owners. They also found 9 stolen vehicles including motor homes, caravans and cars. Also £50,000 in cash and drugs. They also found stolen metal and cables from railways and telecommunications.
12439243.png

Trouble is, charge them & they are released on Bail, yet when their trial eventually happens, they've fled to another part of the country?.
And because they have no registered 'fixed abode', they get away with their crimes?.

12439243.png

Yet people are happy to leave discarded white goods on their driveway hoping they 'disappear'

People asking where are the goods they are expecting from far east?

Stuck in the Suez Canal is your best bet :Angry:

I will have to clean car, again, seems like half the Sahara desert is on it.
And we are back to end of winter temperatures.

They found another 27 dogs on another travellers site, this time on Braintree Road. Dunmow. 3 people arrested for theft and animal cruelty. Makes you wonder what the animal cruelty bit is, as the last raid at the other site, they didn't get charged with that. Just so glad that a lot of these dogs will be re-united with their owners to be looked after properly and given a lot of love, instead of being kept in a cramped cage full of dog poo, and then shot when of no breeding use any more.

I did mine on Wednesday too, including polish, and then, and as you have all said, total sand storm all over it. Mine was made worse as when I went for the gentle brush off it ****ed down with rain and now it's a smeary mess.

My wife's new car was delivered last Monday, she drove it Tuesday and Wednesday, and went into hospital for a back op on Thursday. I went to pick her up yesterday. She was very upset how dirty it had got!

Back