• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tried to call doctors today to get some advice on my leg as I've had nothing from the hospital - no advice on driving, no exercises, no physio arrangements. After waiting 23 minutes on hold and and 5th in the queue at the start, I was told I could have an appointment to see the doctor on 22nd June, or the nurse on 17th June, or I could phone in the morning at 8 am.

It's just plain ridiculous. I don't have time to spend an hour on hold at 8 am, and there's really no reason why I should have to wait nearly 4 weeks to see a doctor!

Tried to call doctors today to get some advice on my leg as I've had nothing from the hospital - no advice on driving, no exercises, no physio arrangements. After waiting 23 minutes on hold and and 5th in the queue at the start, I was told I could have an appointment to see the doctor on 22nd June, or the nurse on 17th June, or I could phone in the morning at 8 am.

It's just plain ridiculous. I don't have time to spend an hour on hold at 8 am, and there's really no reason why I should have to wait nearly 4 weeks to see a doctor!

Why not pay to see a Physio privately and get them to advise on some exercises?

I know you shouldn't have to but you want to be on the mend ASAP.

Why not pay to see a Physio privately and get them to advise on some exercises?

I know you shouldn't have to but you want to be on the mend ASAP.
Money, simply can't afford to. Ambulance work pays less than taxi work so money is very tight for us at the moment. I might ring around and see what sort of costs it'd be - but, as you say, I shouldn't have to.

Watching the Man City fans being interviewed. One lad, with his dad, had a Man City shirt on and on the back it said:
PORTO

This huge wave of envy came over me and I thought Solihull Moors 21 just didn't have the same allure about it. Never mind we will have our day sooner or later.

Money, simply can't afford to. Ambulance work pays less than taxi work so money is very tight for us at the moment. I might ring around and see what sort of costs it'd be - but, as you say, I shouldn't have to.

The Welsley physio cost is initial £65 and £45 per session there after.

If not try Ben as he still has his practice running.

Electrics in the kitchen have gone again! And on a bank holiday weekend :Frustrated: the usual electrician I used has given up the private work. And understandably no one else is answering.

Electrics in the kitchen have gone again! And on a bank holiday weekend :Frustrated: the usual electrician I used has given up the private work. And understandably no one else is answering.
Are you covered by your house insurance @Ricey? May be worth a quick look at the schedules.

No expert but being in the kitchen will be a separate main!
How long has this been happening?
Do you have an appliance that's playing up?
Frustrating mate! I feel your pain

No expert but being in the kitchen will be a separate main!
How long has this been happening?
Do you have an appliance that's playing up?
Frustrating mate! I feel your pain

We had problems before when it kept tripping. The electrician split the breaker because there was too much power on one breaker. Now it’s split I’ve lost my oven, microwave (built in) and a few sockets. No appliances have been playing up and I’ve turned everything off and it’s still tripping the breaker.

We had problems before when it kept tripping. The electrician split the breaker because there was too much power on one breaker. Now it’s split I’ve lost my oven, microwave (built in) and a few sockets. No appliances have been playing up and I’ve turned everything off and it’s still tripping the breaker.
If you isolate the oven and take that out do you have power to remaining (except microwave and sockets you said)?

Also turns out no one seems to want my money. Happy to pay bank holiday prices, but no one is answering and one bloke said he was too busy.

Back