• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Also turns out no one seems to want my money. Happy to pay bank holiday prices, but no one is answering and one bloke said he was too busy.
Out on their Yachts today taking advantage of the weather! ?
Hope you get it sorted mate.

Out on their Yachts today taking advantage of the weather! ?
Hope you get it sorted mate.

Thanks, managed to get hold of one and he came straight out. The wiring is a mess and he needs to dig deeper, he may need to rip apart the kitchen. Wasn’t going to get a new kitchen, might as well now :Facepalm:

The M&S gastropub cottage pie I whacked out of the freezer and into the oven turned out to be a cauliflower cheese.

It was OK but proof that mistakes can happen at the highest level.

M&S have gone steadily downhill. Loose vegetables in the Rayleigh store (carrots, potatoes) often very poor quality and sometimes actually covered in mould. My friend sent M&S flowers to me on Monday and they were dead within 48 hours, people don't complain as the sender would be upset but they really are just trading on their reputation from years back which no longer applies.

The rain!! Sunny all week and this afternoon for my brother-in-law's funeral it chucks it down. Sometimes life sucks.

The same happened to me for my dad's funeral in March.

Been lovely weather for days right up until the moment outside the church when the chief mourner gave the order to lift and the heavens opened for the next three hours.

I guarantee the old bugger was having the last laugh on his final journey.

One of the Romainians at work has just got a tax bill for three years of unpaid. He flys out on Sunday never to return. About time they stopped letting them be self employed as soon as they arrive.

Just seen two “compliance ambassadors” strolling down Leigh Broadway. What now?

I’d rather there were people taking knives off of teenagers and teaching them to resolve issues another way. But there you go!

Just seen two “compliance ambassadors” strolling down Leigh Broadway. What now?

I popped into Leigh at the weekend and one of the compliance officers asked me what model Range Rover I was leasing and how much money I was borrowing to send my kids to a private primary school.

I popped into Leigh at the weekend and one of the compliance officers asked me what model Range Rover I was leasing and how much money I was borrowing to send my kids to a private primary school.
Was this when you were leaving Costa with your decaf skinny vanilla and caramel latte? They’ve been known to target this establishment.

Last edited:
Back