• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Toothache.....again.

Toothache can be so painful! I took an unhealthy concoction of pills in the Falklands when I had really bad toothache and it did nothing. Had to have root canal surgery on my birthday! A great treat that was!

Hope you get it sorted and it isn’t too uncomfortable.

Toothache can be so painful! I took an unhealthy concoction of pills in the Falklands when I had really bad toothache and it did nothing. Had to have root canal surgery on my birthday! A great treat that was!

Hope you get it sorted and it isn’t too uncomfortable.

Thanks, two big back teeth next to each other got to come out, one of them is cracked on both sides, underneath a big old filling, and it has an abscess underneath too. Not good. Got to drum up the courage to go and have them taken out, has to be two separate appointments. All goes back to my old dentist in Thorpe Bay, who was struck off about 20 years ago.

Got some antis now and just had a heat pad on it for a bit, so feeling a bit better. Bad toothache really is worse than childbirth though!

Thanks, two big back teeth next to each other got to come out, one of them is cracked on both sides, underneath a big old filling, and it has an abscess underneath too. Not good. Got to drum up the courage to go and have them taken out, has to be two separate appointments. All goes back to my old dentist in Thorpe Bay, who was struck off about 20 years ago.

Got some antis now and just had a heat pad on it for a bit, so feeling a bit better. Bad toothache really is worse than childbirth though!

Im glad you’ve said that! Because I said something similar and got destroyed by someone who had never experience bad toothache.

I will give you a guess. Other than Southend, my sports teams have had an amazing year, reaching the World Series, the Stanley Cup Final and the Euros Final. But being second best is getting old.

Woody the Wood pigeon. Last week he strutted his stuff uninvited around our kitchen floor before he was evicted. Today, just now, I walked into the lounge and he was flying round and round our light fitting. Much coaxing manouvered him into the hall where he flew in a straight line, hit his head on the now closed back door turned and flew out of the front door. Never a quiet moment in the Roots house it seems!

The fact that the TV, media and newspapers are absolutely full of reports of racial abuse of the England players and clips of after match clashes with police. The mindless morons that were the subject of these reports should be totally ashamed of themselves, sadly they won't be.

This isn't just a football problem, the racism and hooliganism is a very true experience of British life for many many years.
Try our High Street and Seafront on a weekend, day or night and it is a cesspit of f and c foulness, wafts of skunk, unwashed louts breaking half a dozen laws, heedless to the useless CCTV and a menace that goes unpoliced.
Casual race hate drips off them as does any hate that doesn't conform to their utopia.

The same press reporting is the same press who helped create this social mess.

#nopoliticszone

Dentist for a check up. Trembling as I hate those white suited people cos they stick sharp pointy things in your gums exactly where you don't want them to, then you go 'argh' because you cant use English because your gob is full of fingers!

The fact that another strange decision has been made by the club (shirt provider) that leaves us to speculate the reasons behind it rather than club having enough braincells to communicate properly. Even the fact that they post that Hummel will not be our provider next season and then post 20 mins later that Macron will be. Why not just do one bloody post, surely that's common sense?

Naturally fans will want to know why the change when Hummel were meant to be our provider for 4 years. Obviously the reasons behind it will again make Ron look even more of a rat than he already is, so silence is the best option yet again. Yet another company that want nothing to do with Ron. Is it possible that it was our decision, of course. Is it likely, no.

Back