• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Illegal Immigration Govt Department.
Twice i have reported an illegal immigrant to them in recent weeks, whose visa expired 11 months ago, & the individual has zero interest in applying for another one. Govt dept made contact last March & July asking the person to attend a meeting somewhere in Chelmsford in Aug, which was totally ignored & since then nothing.
I have supplied them with the persons name, current address & passport no. & this is their reply to me.
'We must stress we are unable to correspond with you directly about any claims, due to our stringent duties under the data Protection Act.
Except in exceptional circumstances, we must ensure we have the written authority of the individual concerned, before the info is divulged to anyone else!'
WTF???. The person concerned is hardly going to give me written permission so i can report them???. We read so often about 'illegals' who vanish like fog, & cant be found. I give them a sewn up case, where if they went to address tomorrow they would find the person, & i get a reply like that, despite the fact they added 'we take all cases seriously', really???.
Absolutely pathetic, no wonder so many want to come here?.
I know a person who overstayed her 3 month visitors visa in USA by a week, because she was Hospitalized, & now they say she might not be allowed back in for 2 years!!.
What a complete joke we are over here?. Initially contacted local MP, who passed it on to Immigration Dept. OB not interested unless person involved in major crime!.

Illegal immigrants are not entitled to benefits, education or health care (except in an emergency)

The real problem is that they have to earn money yet have no employment rights. The consequence of this is that they are exploited by the unscrupulous to line their own pockets.

Illegal immigrants are not entitled to benefits, education or health care (except in an emergency)

The real problem is that they have to earn money yet have no employment rights. The consequence of this is that they are exploited by the unscrupulous to line their own pockets.
This individual doesn't need to work or claim benefits, the person has access to capital that many of us would dream of.

3 lots of by-election leaflets through our door from different candidates - all bemoaning an immigration problem and nothing else.

Bloke driving through a red light as I was on the pedestrian crossing - he was too busy occupied with picking his nose !

The new highway code laws they are bringing in. It's going to be carnage. Turning into a junction currently, the vehicles turning have right of way. Now pedestrians will have right of way, meaning cars will be stuck there. There's going to be many stand offs with especially elderly pedestrians waiting to cross, waiting for the car signalling to move. There's going to be cars in a queue bibbing their horns. It's not even broke, so why meddle with it? Cars go and then pedestrians cross when clear. It works. I think this will cause more accidents than it prevents, with the confusion and the impatient drivers. Some drivers will adjust, some having driven all their life a certain way, may forget to stop now and again, possibly resulting in an accident.
Just found out they are now saying about 70% of people don't even know about the rule changes about to start. Oh dear!

Last edited:
For sure - though half-used to having Sharon wheeling the pushchair whilst on the 'phone or Jonny D!ckhead talking to his mate just walking straight out without looking for a while now so......:Facepalm:

Amazon delivery driver asking to see my ID for an age restriction item.... I'm 49 for Christ sake. He wouldn't give me my item.

What a bellend.

The new highway code laws they are bringing in. It's going to be carnage. Turning into a junction currently, the vehicles turning have right of way. Now pedestrians will have right of way, meaning cars will be stuck there. There's going to be many stand offs with especially elderly pedestrians waiting to cross, waiting for the car signalling to move. There's going to be cars in a queue bibbing their horns. It's not even broke, so why meddle with it? Cars go and then pedestrians cross when clear. It works. I think this will cause more accidents than it prevents, with the confusion and the impatient drivers. Some drivers will adjust, some having driven all their life a certain way, may forget to stop now and again, possibly resulting in an accident.
Just found out they are now saying about 70% of people don't even know about the rule changes about to start. Oh dear!

I don't see it as an issue, in my book pedestrians have right of way everytime unless you're a loon and want to run someone over.

I do agree, why change it, 99.9% of drivers give way to a padestrian anyway.

Amazon delivery driver asking to see my ID for an age restriction item.... I'm 49 for Christ sake. He wouldn't give me my item.

What a bellend.
I'm pretty sure when I ordered Kitchen Knives the driver needed to take a picture of my ID with his scanner thing. Might just be policy rather than the driver being a "bellend".

Back