• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rob, you will have to be honest with her; tell her she is better than all of the others put together and her reputation will suffer if she stays. She obviously doesn't need to be in a second band that is not going to enhance her playing, and if you don't tell her, you might get dragged along again.
Exactly my thoughts. With my band she does the likes of No One Knows (QOTSA) - with them she's doing High Heeled Sneakers.

I’ve had to do background checks when I applied for an internal job at the company I work for.
The power of HR!
, Sometime, someday, a company or boss is going to wake up and say " bollucks to you lot" having spoken to someone they want for the job and then it all stalls and costs because of HR " computer says no" little Britain practices.

I’ve had to do background checks when I applied for an internal job at the company I work for.
I know someone who also had that, but then he worked for GCHQ and the more senior he got the greater the depth of the background checks. He also had to sign the official secrets act every time he moved roles.

Back in the day I had to have security clearance each time I moved up a level. The last one was positive vetting (Developed Vetting now) which really had the drains up, financially and socially. That cleared me for up to 'Secret' stuff. Such fun.

Back in the day I had to have security clearance each time I moved up a level. The last one was positive vetting (Developed Vetting now) which really had the drains up, financially and socially. That cleared me for up to 'Secret' stuff. Such fun.

They obviously did not check you out on ShrimperZone?

Reactions: GBJ
Some scum bag has thieved my missus’ car from outside the front of our house, overnight.

Old bill have essentially closed the case and informed her that it’ll only be reopened if it gets an ANRP ping, or she can provide new evidence. Unfortunately, I don’t have security cameras & none of the neighbours’ CCTV cameras picked anything up either.

Spent most of the morning scouting around the area, on the off chance it’s been dumped somewhere, but nothing at all.

It’s not even a flash motor either. It’s 59 plate Ford Fiesta, which looks as though it’s been driven by Ray Charles (she’s not the best driver, bless her).

I felt like a 1996 Kevin Keegan this morning, I’d love a bit of one-on-one time with these ****ing degenerates. Love it.

Back