• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just had breakfast at Dansk Design.

IMG-20221203-WA0002.jpg

£11.95 for a fry up and if you want beans it is another £2.75.

It was very nice but beans are not an optional extra.

Leather seats and alloy wheels are optional extras.

At £11.95 they should throw in a sofa for free.

One of the pipes leading to my boiler has developed a leak. 200ml of water collected in a plastic tub overnight. First saw the issue after finally relaxing on the sofa last night and glancing at the clock. I then notice a damp patch on the chimney wall and then had to take investigate my daughters cupboard that houses the pipes that go up to the loft to the boiler.

Earliest my plumber can get out to have a look is Wednesday. Gives me the chance to try and work out if its from the heating or the hot / cold taps as this will narrow it down for the boiler (although i don't think i'll get a discount for doing his job for him)

@Sammy Shrimper make sure you put Benfleet15 and Essex20 races into your plan. Both runs will show you how you are progressing.
And both are full of other marathon training runners so good for help, contacts etc.
Are you a club member?

Mrs Sammy Shrimper is the runner. She’s booked in for the Benfleet 15 and then the Grizzly in Devon. Member of HTR. I just carry the Dryrobe and suffer the running talk.
Mind you she’s suffered me going on about the Shrimpers for the last 33 years of married life 😀

Mrs Sammy Shrimper is the runner. She’s booked in for the Benfleet 15 and then the Grizzly in Devon. Member of HTR. I just carry the Dryrobe and suffer the running talk.
Mind you she’s suffered me going on about the Shrimpers for the last 33 years of married life 😀
There are some experienced runners at HTR, certainly Adrian M knows his stuff.

Back