• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mrs RHB decided to try and find some dust under the washing machine. She succeeded but also found water as the cold supply had been dripping for god knows how long. Machine machine duly pulled out, floor a soggy mess and now connection tightened whilst me being wedged under the work top. ****ing outrageous start to the day that was.

They say things come in three, so the leaky washing machine came first, then the kitchen lights gave up the ghost when I went to change one of the tubes and finally the washing machine is now making horrible noises on it's fastest spin and a trip to Stellisons has produced a new machine coming Thursday. Not a good start to the weekend.

The weather really has brought out some moronic behaviour on the roads - not least ECC's seeming inability to have got the main three hills in Benfleet gritted in time. Apparently they are going out about midnight, so that should be ok for Kev on his way back from an O2 pick up, supposed to be dropping off in the hills of South Benfleet. Then he's got to be up early for a Heathrow pick up too and I've just seen pics of a very snowy Essex stretch of the M25 so doesn't look as if they've done that either.

People just don't seem to know how to drive in these kind of conditions.

Very sad about those children in the lake in Solihull though, I don't know if this was kids being kids or the parents were aware of the dangers, but awfully sad whichever way.

Do people who work for charities get paid for it?
Yes of course.
I'm not an expert on LadBaby but it does sound like they don't directly profit from their work on these records. However directly donating to charity is a better use of your money than buying charity records that have fees and costs associated with them.

Standing outside our house at 11.30 last night, hair drier in hand defrosting the condensation pipe from our boiler which had suddenly just stopped working. I know what F28 failure code is now thanks to our central heating engineer who responded to my text with 'This is what you need to do' advice late at night.

Simon Harris. Local fundraiser. Never misses a chance to stereotype white people from Essex. Likes to mock those who struggle with spelling. Thinks it’s ok to put down women he disagrees with. His ‘wit’ includes saying people in south Essex were angry about the asian hornets in the summer due to where they are from because of course we are all racist. It’s almost delusional fantasy at this point but his loyal fans lap it up.

Car windscreen cracked yesterday so new one being fitted Christmas Eve (happy cribo car) Get to work to discover truck needs a new wheel hub, no spare so been stood down for the day.

2 sausage, 3 bacon, 2 eggs, mushrooms and a fried slice has gone some way to cheering me up.

No food was bullied in the making of this breakfast.

Car windscreen cracked yesterday so new one being fitted Christmas Eve (happy cribo car) Get to work to discover truck needs a new wheel hub, no spare so been stood down for the day.

2 sausage, 3 bacon, 2 eggs, mushrooms and a fried slice has gone some way to cheering me up.

No food was bullied in the making of this breakfast.
Did Metformin make a guest appearance?

The Sun demonising Mick Lynch and painting him as a fat cat because he earns an £84k salary.

£84k is a decent salary but it is well below that of most people who run organisations representing thousands of people. It is probably well below the salary of many charity CEOs. It is almost certainly well below what a Sun columnist earns.

Non political post BTW

Back