• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

@southendkid that is all correct.
However these are also "known" accounted for statistics and don't included an unknown number who may have entered, legally or otherwise and remained.
And it is NET figures, so if 300k have left the UK then it is nearly a million new arrivals.
Left and Right can argue over the pros/cons/fairness etc as much as they want, and can talk of doctors, nurses etc BUT the bottom line is that it is unsustainable AND will, inevitably lead to big social tensions and injustices.

Sounds like it could be all over for Harry and Meg. The New York orchestrated non car chase episode BS is rumoured to have been the last straw. It was one of them's idea, but the other one didn't agree with it, and it blew up in their face, bringing criticism from around the World. The marriage has been on the rocks for ages according to news coming through. Shame as two kids are involved. The divorce lawyers are just getting involved according to some reports. Most of us predicted this one wouldn't last, but William and Kate could go on forever. And my guess is that Meg will go on to marry a Million or Billionaire. Fame and money was her thing right from the start. This is only in this thread as I called out the New York car chase nonsense in here. This isn't making me angry. All rather predictable.

Sounds like it could be all over for Harry and Meg. The New York orchestrated non car chase episode BS is rumoured to have been the last straw. It was one of them's idea, but the other one didn't agree with it, and it blew up in their face, bringing criticism from around the World. The marriage has been on the rocks for ages according to news coming through. Shame as two kids are involved. The divorce lawyers are just getting involved according to some reports. Most of us predicted this one wouldn't last, but William and Kate could go on forever. And my guess is that Meg will go on to marry a Million or Billionaire. Fame and money was her thing right from the start. This is only in this thread as I called out the New York car chase nonsense in here. This isn't making me angry. All rather predictable.
Harry is a "lost" chap. He should have stayed in the army. Could he still go back?

The circus is a Priory Park and while they, the Circus, aren't the litterers their customers probably are. And there was litter all over car park area and blown across the fields and flowerbeds this morning.
The park, a place SCC state is a visitor attraction, doesn't cut it for this BH morning atm.

Unrest in Kosovo, 700 more Peace Keepers sent there.
I was living and working there in March 2004 when they had similar issues, supposedly 34 people were killed then, it must have been many, many more as the place is awash with guns and race/ religion hate.
The Serbs are hard feckers, the Albanians are scheming bandits.
Russia backs the Serbs, USA backs the K Albs, what could go wrong?

Multi-Car insurance renewal from Admiral just came through, increased by £180 a year.

Looks like I’ll be looking for another insurance company. Outrageous!

Maybe in London but locally it's usually just under a fiver. The railway sells it for £4.90 I think.

When did it become the norm for £5+ pint.

No wonder wetherspoons does a roaring trade. Shipyards is £2.69. Happy days.
Maybe in London but locally it's usually just under a fiver. The railway sells it for £4.90 I think.

When did it become the norm for £5+ pint.

No wonder wetherspoons does a roaring trade. Shipyards is £2.69. Happy days.
I was in "Baxters Court" yesterday (Hackney) and Doom Bar was on special offer @ 99p a pint.

Back