• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Have been in Surrey for the last week. Think the lowest I’ve paid for a pint of anything is £5.80. As far as Essex and Leigh on Sea is concerned, the only way you’re paying under a fiver for popular beers/lagers is in the Broadway or the Elms. Otherwise it’s £5 plus.
You can still get a good pint of ale for under £4 in The Golden Lion in Rochford.

Saw Espanyol's last home game in La Rrimera Leaga (for a season'?) last night..Thought I'd seen everything when I saw our home game with Chesterfield the season before last .But we're still paying the conequences for Ron Martin being left in charge (as I expect Espanyol will for a bit too with chairman Chen.The result? Espanyol drew 3-3 with Almeria,thus confiriming why they belong in La Segunda,at least for now.

Parking fine for a car park I'm authorised to park in for free at any time. **** these private parking companies. Appeal already sent.

Why is that hacking you off, did he jet wash your cat or something?😝
I can guess it is the noise, then the spray which can easily go a distance off site. And it is the, imo, wrong time to be doing it as late March, April is the time to be rid of weeds, moss and the like in block paving or such.

Today has been nominated as World Ocean Day!

What that will do I do not know but today's e mail bulletin from Surfers against Sewage is combative and highlights how trying to talk sense to big companies, governments and countries has largely been ignored.
The pressure on UK water companies is going to be ramped up.
The party with orange colour has in its manifesto banning dividends and bonuses while water companies are illegally poisoning rivers, seas and nature. Same for greens iirc.

What is hacking me off today?
Listening to BBC Essex and it's callers banging on about the Spammers win.
Too much publicity for an organisation that isn't even in Essex. So much for Local radio.
I was irritated yesterday by seeing Southend Airport making a video full of grinning goons cheering on West Ham. Not seen them mention their home city's professional team once.

8 nursery children on a day out aged 3-5 have been stabbed in a terrorist attack in a park in Annecy in France according to reports, by a Syrian asylum seeker. 3 of the children are in a critical condition. An adult with them who was trying to defend them was also stabbed. WTF is going on in this World.
Just added this, the latest.

Last edited:
8 nursery children on a day out aged 3-5 have been stabbed in a terrorist attack in a park in Annecy in France according to reports, by a Syrian asylum seeker. 3 of the children are in a critical condition. An adult with them who was trying to defend them was also stabbed. WTF is going on in this World.
Disgusting. Evil.

I'd love to leave this planet and live somewhere else, I really would.

What is the point of AI - in this case Bard - if it gets answers wrong - very wrong. This is just one example for the zone, but I've asked it some work related and the answers are similarly very wrong. If you can only ask it questions you already know the answer to - what's the point?

Attachments

• unnamed (1).png
    unnamed (1).png
    139.5 KB · Views: 20
Just added this, the latest.
I've seen some footage online and it's harrowing. A few brave adults prevented it from being much worse. What kind of lowlife stabs random toddlers.

Last edited by a moderator:
The firm I am contracting at currently require me to be in Canary Wharf two days a week.

It looks like they are changing to three days a week and we are moving to Moorgate.

Sadly the market is extremely quiet at the moment otherwise I would already have left.

Back