• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Virgin Launcher One failure that has once again made the UK look like a joke just like the Beagle 2 failure.

We are the Lloytron of space faring nations.

Last edited:
Reactions: ESG
The way the tennis world ignores the possibility it’s just cycling with better pr. the athletic feats are completely unbelievable but it’s tennis so it couldn’t possibly be dodgy

Prince Harry. No brain again. Claiming to have killed 25 Taliban whilst serving in the British Army. Not only is it tasteless, and not a thing to make public when you're high profile, and a Royal by name. But it's also put him at risk, and his family and those that are anywhere near him. You'd better double your security Harry.
You honestly think he did this? He didn’t. He’s very unwell or gets excited at causing rifts between communities. I wonder who’s handling him.

So the government are trying to sneak through a digital I.D. thing by March, and it could be up and running by December 2023. This has plusses and minuses. But of course they concentrate on the plusses to get it passed. They have done a carefully worded questionnaire, whereby the answers you give will mean you approve of the scheme, even if you actually don't. They mention only a handful of departments that your information can be shared, and those are ones no one worries about. But when you go deeper, they can share it with any department they want. All sorts of information on you, including a life history, a criminal history, and financial history. They will share what money is coming in from where, and where you spend it. This country is getting more like Big Brother. They want to know the ins and outs of everyone. Privacy and being left alone is becoming a thing of the past. Of course money talks. So there will be certain individuals in these many departments that will sell on your information to certain companies, especially if you have huge wealth or are a charity donator. I have no savings or assets, or criminal record, etc, so it won't affect me as such, but I still don't like the idea that everything about me or you will be more open knowledge and shared by so many people. It will also be easier for identity theft fraudsters. Some will even get a job in these departments just for that purpose. The carry around I.D. card was rejected, and this is even worse, so should be rejected. By the way, inheritance tax is a whopping 40% above 325k. 325k is the price of an average house in these parts. Included for inheritance tax are savings, anything of value, paintings, cars, granny's gold or diamond ring, etc, etc. Some are suggesting that is another reason they want to know what you own, and share your finances. That they are looking at clawing in more tax from things like inheritance tax.

Last edited:
So the government are trying to sneak through a digital I.D. thing by March, and it could be up and running by December 2023. This has plusses and minuses. But of course they concentrate on the plusses to get it passed. They have done a carefully worded questionnaire, whereby the answers you give will mean you approve of the scheme, even if you actually don't. They mention only a handful of departments that your information can be shared, and those are ones no one worries about. But when you go deeper, they can share it with any department they want. All sorts of information on you, including a life history, a criminal history, and financial history. They will share what money is coming in from where, and where you spend it. This country is getting more like Big Brother. They want to know the ins and outs of everyone. Privacy and being left alone is becoming a thing of the past. Of course money talks. So there will be certain individuals in these many departments that will sell on your information to certain companies, especially if you have huge wealth or are a charity donator. I have no savings or assets, or criminal record, etc, so it won't affect me as such, but I still don't like the idea that everything about me or you will be more open knowledge and shared by so many people. It will also be easier for identity theft fraudsters. Some will even get a job in these departments just for that purpose. The carry around I.D. card was rejected, and this is even worse, so should be rejected. By the way, inheritance tax is a whopping 40% above 325k. 325k is the price of an average house in these parts. Included for inheritance tax are savings, anything of value, paintings, cars, granny's gold or diamond ring, etc, etc. Some are suggesting that is another reason they want to know what you own, and share your finances. That they are looking at clawing in more tax from things like inheritance tax.

FYI Inheritance tax since 2015 there is also an additional £175,000 called the "residence nil-rated band" or more commonly known as the "main residence" band. This is an additional allowance ON TOP of the existing £325,000 inheritance tax if you pass on a main residence to your children or grandchildren.

Also if you married or in a civil partnership assets left to your spouse or registered civil partner are exempt from inheritance tax (assuming they-re living in the UK) As well as this your partners inheritance tax allowance, meaning a couple can currently leave £1m tax free (2x £325,000 tax free allowances PLUS 2x £175,000 main residence allowances)

So best way to avoid (reduce) paying inheritance tax, is to pass everything to your spouse, then pass it to your children and then unless you have more than £1m in assets you;d pay nothing in inheritance tax.

I believe everyones income should be in the public domain.

Inheritance tax like so many other taxes is just for the little people - the wealthy never pay it.

Last edited:

It's a shame big brother isn't keeping a record of the illegal Immigrants entering our shores, then running off into the sunset.

Back