• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

I got very very happy drunk last nigh on not that much. One of the many upsides to donating blood (on Wednesday). :Dizzy::Dizzy:

Spoke to Hugo Myatt aka Treguard from the TV show Knightmare at Play Expo London today and he is one of the nicest blokes you'll ever meet.

Just booked a couple of tickets for Martha Reeves & The Vandellas here in October (the week after The Manfreds and Georgie Fame play at the Cliffs).Who said: " if you can remember the 60's you weren't really there? :Winking:

Had a fantastic day at my sons wedding yesterday at Vaulty Manor over in Goldhanger. Top venue and a day to remember for so many reasons x :Clap:

The new Mr and Mrs

Just got shot of our grandson Lou (just over a year old now) after looking after him since Sat.night.Great fun but I can understand why parents have their kids young and make use of their grandparents when they can. :Madhouse:

Been living in my own place for nearly three weeks now, yet to poison myself.

England have climbed up to 6th in the FIFA World rankings, and Germany have gone from top all the way down to 15th!! :Clap: That should wipe the smile off their smug faces.

Do you fancy playing Germany in the Euro qualifiers?

I don't.

Indeed. The flukey World Cup run definitely skewed things. We may have got the semis but we're still a poor team as it showed when we played anyone with a bit of class - Croatia/Belgium/Belgium B.

Back