• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Tickets secured for Panic at the Disco in Antwerp. Saved a fortune going to Belguim rather than the extra date at the O2 where tickets available crept up from £76 to £86. So shove it O2, we're off on a roadtrip ?

Tickets secured for Panic at the Disco in Antwerp. Saved a fortune going to Belguim rather than the extra date at the O2 where tickets available crept up from £76 to £86. So shove it O2, we're off on a roadtrip ?

A lot of people are choosing to watch events abroad because it’s a hell of a lot cheaper. And the venue and experience will probably be a lot nicer than the o2. I saw Panic at the Disco about 12 years ago and they were really good.

Youngest started seniors last week, eldest in last year of seniors started same day, same school. It's been a hell of a year for my youngest, so hopeful she's going to enjoy it.

Also, wife's company invited to speak at conference later this month for her work in Supported Employment.

Oh and saw Jameela Jamil walking down the road a few days ago in Soho.

they get 2 weeks off in October so thats cool. plus every weds leave at 2:15 so we dont have staff inset days!
we also get two weeks off in October.

My son absolutely loved his first morning. School looks a lot more fun than I remember it!

Finally found the right car and bought it last night. Really happy with it, although it’s not quite as nice as the bike.

Back