• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Just seen that tonight's England game against Spain is live on terrestial TV here -as all international games should be,of course.No nonsense about an expensive Sky subscription here.

This fact:

George Weah is the only serving world leader to have scored in three competitive fixtures against Gillingham.

My daughter. One of the scrouts at her school who has no intention of learning anything pushed her a tad to far today.

'Get off yer phone, get off yer phone, get of yer phone' on and on while she wasn't even on it and then a snidey 'She'll pop in a minute'

Hell yeah, she popped alright just not the way the little **** expected. Straight in the mugs face she screamed ' Stay the **** away from me' and smacked him opps upside the head with his own maths book (hardback edition) and made him look a bigger dick than he already is.

Proud as punch for her standing up for herself. A pity the teacher let it get to this stage.

My daughter. One of the scrouts at her school who has no intention of learning anything pushed her a tad to far today.

'Get off yer phone, get off yer phone, get of yer phone' on and on while she wasn't even on it and then a snidey 'She'll pop in a minute'

Hell yeah, she popped alright just not the way the little **** expected. Straight in the mugs face she screamed ' Stay the **** away from me' and smacked him opps upside the head with his own maths book (hardback edition) and made him look a bigger dick than he already is.

Proud as punch for her standing up for herself. A pity the teacher let it get to this stage.

Teachers are too scared to get involved. My son has issues and in his old school they knew that. But they would let kids wind him up until explosion and then bang he would smack the kid. Then he’s the one in trouble because he’s smacked a kid for winding him up knowing he will react.

Teachers are too scared to get involved. My son has issues and in his old school they knew that. But they would let kids wind him up until explosion and then bang he would smack the kid. Then he’s the one in trouble because he’s smacked a kid for winding him up knowing he will react.

Yep, my boy is exactly the same. Because of his autism he works hard then plays hard but has no tolerance when he is trying to concentrate. The school have my number on speed dial as they can't seem to deal with it. Thankfull, he now has a teacher who stamps on the problems straight away. She knows her stuff and he hasn't felt the need to lash out so far this term.

Same here - my daughter's life at her girls secondary school was made an absolute misery by one such bully. Kept telling her not to react but to inform the teachers - nothing. We spoke to the teachers - nothing. In the end, we told her to react and so next time she knocked seven bells out of her. Never had any trouble after that.....:Thumbs up:

Worked with plenty of children like that, it's then up to the school to deal with the antagonists as well. I always made sure that children who "pushed the buttons" were dealt with for their part.

Channel 5 has axed Big Brother and Celebrity Big Brother, meaning the latest episode of the ‘civilian’ version, beginning this Friday, will be the last to be shown on the channel. That's a shame, eh?

Channel 5 has axed Big Brother and Celebrity Big Brother, meaning the latest episode of the ‘civilian’ version, beginning this Friday, will be the last to be shown on the channel. That's a shame, eh?

Never watched a single episode of either.

I bet according to ofsted the school is outstanding

Rhubarb & Ginger gin & tonic.

Doubly nice at it was the stepson's girlfriend Christmas present. Or was :Hilarious:

Back