• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

I

I'm nails. I can handle it with two laptops and a change of clothes on my back.

I don't like heavy rain, but I have waterproofs (and a shower here), but snow is an absolute bugger and I don't have a mountain bike anymore so hopefully we won't get any this winter.

Just got a photo what's apped to me featuring my son in a photo with his mates and Simon Cox outside his school.

0765466b-db12-4fef-86e5-7a7eca36d5d7.jpg

This is a static picture.......my eyes............!

The taxi driver last night who sang Frank Sinatra and Otis Reading songs to a backing CD whilst advising me how to pick up women.

Genuinely thrilled for the residents of Leigh On Sea which has been voted the happiest place in the UK to live.

I have done a deal at work where I pay £100 a month to hotdesk from The Hive in Southend rather than £400 a month to commute to London.

I get to cycle in to work as well which is a huge bonus as well.
awesome. I've been renting a one-person office but it's £££, wish Wigan had somewhere I could hotdesk from but not been able to find anywhere.

Gorgeous chicken satay for dinner, which is simmering away nicely in the slow cooker - can't resist a little taste when I go past, yum!

The answer's a bacon sandwich complete with brown sauce in fresh crusty white bread and freshly brewed coffee. It really doesn't matter what the question was.

Back