• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Madam is cartwheeling having bought THREE, yes three Christmas jumpers in Peacocks sale half price. Me, I would just like THREE points this afternoon. COYBB

Madam is cartwheeling having bought THREE, yes three Christmas jumpers in Peacocks sale half price. Me, I would just like THREE points this afternoon. COYBB
Can you post a vid of your cartwheels if we win? Maybe on the Tv highlights thread. We would all really like to see that @irenbird.:Smile2:

Complained about the noise at a Wetherspoons hotel in Malvern and had a night's stay refunded plus free breakfasts for the rest of our stay.

Christmas decs and tree all down, back in their boxes and out in the garage. Just got the outside lights to do which Kev will do tomorrow now.

Sad. We've got our daughters, their boyfriends and grandson coming round for a NYE meal tomorrow night.Nothing will get taken down or boxed before NY's day at the earliest.

I'm back to work on the 2nd and at football on 1st - NYE I will be at home on my own, as I usually am, while Kev works through the night. Made perfect sense to get them down today, plus, this is only a temporary home for us, putting them away meant moving them to where they will now stay until we move properly.

Sat in on New Years with a couple of beers, zero ****s given that I’m not out celebrating. Will celebrate with 3 points at Roots Hall tomorrow instead.

Sat in on New Years with a couple of beers, zero ****s given that I’m not out celebrating. Will celebrate with 3 points at Roots Hall tomorrow instead.

And me. Four bottles of my fav beer, a couple of films on the box and some sausage rolls in the oven as we speak. That'll do nicely.

Happy New Year from my lot to your lot.

Men after my own heart @Ricey @Benfleet A1 and @Mad Cyril !

I've got a stinking headache anyway so am sat here with a cup of coffee (decaff) and will probably be off to bed soon myself. There's not even anything decent on TV tonight - at least the last few years we've had a nice Harry Potter run up to NYE .

Today's result. Left with a huge smile on my face, always nice beating them lot from across the water!

Back