• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Sealpod reusable stainless Steel nespresso capsules.

I can use my own coffee and the aluminium sticker lids are recyclable.

Middle class coffee luxury without the environmental guilt.

Bloke running a training course from Thales got on the wrong train at Stockport that bypassed MK and ended up in Euston. :ROFL::Hilarious::ROFL::Hilarious::Happy:

Spent the morning playing with a Raspberry Pi.

I have installed a retro games emulator station (Retropie) and am currently listening to the transponders of aircraft flying over the South East of England.

On the way to work - **** zooms past me on his bike without dinging his bell, then struggles to get up a very minor hill. I overtake said non-bell ringing **** on hill with my king of the mountain power legs.

MK 1 **** 0

(yes I know I'm tragic, but minor victories and all that....)

In Colchester today and was wondering why I was getting strange looks. Forgot I had my Southend hat on. ?

I used to run a spieler/card club in Southend. So would travel to Colchester town centre to go to The Games Shop to get top quality playing cards and poker stuff etc etc, (before internet shopping and before the poker shop Southend arrived). I would also do a bit of shopping whilst there as the lanes were pretty good to be fair. I always wore my Southend bobble hat. I actually enjoyed some of the comments I always got.

An old mate's victory as owner of the horse, 'Paisley Park,' at Cheltenham today. Andrew has been to the Hall many times. I used to do commentaries for him (as he's blind) on those games. We went to Sunderland for a midweek game over 30 years ago at Roker Park where we got thrashed 7-0. The OB threatened him with eviction due to his chant about "the Roker roar being a (copulating adjective) snore." Sadly, we had to endure the rest of the game.

https://sports.yahoo.com/cheltenham-festival-2019-live-day-115512571.html

BFG Cheltenham 2019.jpg

Lost three kilos since Monday with a combination of chocolate slim fast and the gym.

I know this sort of crash dieting isn't healthy or sustainable but if it is good enough to get Hollyoaks and Towie stars on the cover of Hello and Take a Break then it is good enough for me.

Miles Hunt of indie darlings The Wonderstuff liking one of my tweets. My 20yr old self has just exploded with joy.....

An old mate's victory as owner of the horse, 'Paisley Park,' at Cheltenham today. Andrew has been to the Hall many times. I used to do commentaries for him (as he's blind) on those games. We went to Sunderland for a midweek game over 30 years ago at Roker Park where we got thrashed 7-0. The OB threatened him with eviction due to his chant about "the Roker roar being a (copulating adjective) snore." Sadly, we had to endure the rest of the game.

https://sports.yahoo.com/cheltenham-festival-2019-live-day-115512571.html

View attachment 7528

Marvellous stuff - great to see Andrew doing his jig on the BBC news

Back