• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Off to Heathrow in an hour, en route to New York, to spend a week with my eldest son & DIL who live in Upper Manhattan.
Another bonus is it will be warm enough to wear my SUFC polo shirt with pride, after Saturdays performance!.

Looking at holiday villas in France, and this made me laugh.

The location of this studio in Banyuls sur Mer is ideal for a young couple with a baby eventually.

Those randy Frenchies eh, still might be a bit late for Mrs MK & me........

The location of this studio in Banyuls sur Mer is ideal for a young couple with a baby eventually.

Got a rec for a nice gite nr Bergerac if you're after one.

Check out gites.fr for some decent places-

I have it on good authority that the latest Royal babby will be named Prince John Stephen Kevin.

Possibly.

Facebook Marketplace, even though the majority of the time you get dickheads I’ve managed to sell everything for a price I am happy with!

the sun's shining, the wisteria is in full bloom in the back garden and the scent is glorious, oh and the coffee is good too.

Had a lovely afternoon and evening yesterday with friends from on and off here, celebrating our friends' 25th Wedding Anniversary. Have absolutely no right to feel as bright eyed and bushy tailed as I do this morning after the amount of prosecco we got through!

Maurice the rescue cat's flea protection pipette successfully applied. He hates the stuff so when he was sitting peacefully purring on Mrs RHB's lap after his breakfast I sneaked up behind him and, bosh, the deed was done for another month. The look on his face was 'utter, utter *******'. He has now retired underneath one of the beds and we will probably see him around dinner time tonight when he thinks he's punished us enough.:Smile2:

Maurice the rescue cat's flea protection pipette successfully applied. He hates the stuff so when he was sitting peacefully purring on Mrs RHB's lap after his breakfast I sneaked up behind him and, bosh, the deed was done for another month. The look on his face was 'utter, utter *******'. He has now retired underneath one of the beds and we will probably see him around dinner time tonight when he thinks he's punished us enough.:Smile2:

That's weird my dog hates his monthly flea pipette, thinks its a punishment

Its like a sneak attack with him either sleeping or Mrs BRR feeds him a biscuit whilst i apply

Some of the animal pest control stuff has been changing to counter the immunity fleas have been developing, some is now so strong it is approaching risk levels for causing seizures due to blood thickening. The cat will hate it as he knows it is toxic.

Back