• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Just downloaded 'Divinely Uninspired To A Hellish Extent' by Lewis Capaldi. A seriously impressive debut album.

exchanged (on our sale) today

Congratulations......we completed on ours....at 5 minutes to 5, after our mortgage lender sent insufficient funds over and we had to make up the shortfall of £588! Got told of that at 3.30 so had to dash home and do it on my home computer as I couldn't do it on my phone just to get the purchase through. Found out it had completed as we were nearly at Roots Hall last night. Answers to questions as to why will be sought today!

Handed back the keys to my last ever military quarter! Thank **** for that, absolute ball ache sorting out. They give it to you in a **** state and expect it back immaculate and if it’s not they charge you.

Handed back the keys to my last ever military quarter! Thank **** for that, absolute ball ache sorting out. They give it to you in a **** state and expect it back immaculate and if it’s not they charge you.

Always photograph and document everything unless a full inventory is being done. Even then, only sign it if you agree with it.

When I got to work I found what I think is a mahoosive bird poo on the bike frame. I'm happy as there was none on me or my clothes. :Clap:

Jet off to Majorca tomorrow for a week. Only downside is it’s with the in-laws. Plus side is they’ve paid.

Free during the week Mon-Thurs not at weekends.also in June I believe.There weren't any parking charges in Castedefels along the seafront until a few years back,either.

If you went to Southend now you would be shocked. Most car parks in the town and parking bays outside Adventure Island have been made a minimum 2 hours(even if you only want 15 minutes or so) and at £2.90. You also have to push buttons to put your car reg in the machine. This has caught many out, especially the elderly, if putting your reg in wrong, and can result in an expensive fine. As if they didn't know that would be a money maker. The High Street is dying and parking is seen as the final nail. The good news is that the council are listening to the people and businesses as more shops shut down, and are going to reduce the minimum parking time, and offer some free parking to hopefully revive the town. Happy days.

If you went to Southend now you would be shocked. Most car parks in the town and parking bays outside Adventure Island have been made a minimum 2 hours(even if you only want 15 minutes or so) and at £2.90. You also have to push buttons to put your car reg in the machine. This has caught many out, especially the elderly, if putting your reg in wrong, and can result in an expensive fine. As if they didn't know that would be a money maker. The High Street is dying and parking is seen as the final nail. The good news is that the council are listening to the people and businesses as more shops shut down, and are going to reduce the minimum parking time, and offer some free parking to hopefully revive the town. Happy days.

Years now since we've driven over rather than flown+caught a train/taxi.

They have those car reg.machines in SC too.Fortunately they're usually free at Spanish lunchtime ie from 2/4 pm.

My daughters boyfriend has knocked up some pancakes for everyone while listening to Slipknot on his phone ?

And very nice they were too.

Back