• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Police pulling all allegal/dodgy looking vehicles on Victoria avenue.
I saw some bloke scraping black film off his rear lights with a coin.

We saw him doing that as well, around 12.50pm!. By then he was using a CC. An hr earlier we'd walked by in other direction, & they had plastered 2 large stickers on 1 old car, ' Police aware' & 'no insurance, car impounded'.
Reckon there were more than a dozen 'Rozzers' there, yet so many people complain that when they call them for help/assistance, it takes 2 days for a response, due to manning levels??.

We saw him doing that as well, around 12.50pm!. By then he was using a CC. An hr earlier we'd walked by in other direction, & they had plastered 2 large stickers on 1 old car, ' Police aware' & 'no insurance, car impounded'.
Reckon there were more than a dozen 'Rozzers' there, yet so many people complain that when they call them for help/assistance, it takes 2 days for a response, due to manning levels??.
It does make life easier when people bring your work to you at your workplace and you don't have to go far ?

Nice time out this evening with family and friends at a charity night for a really good cause and I even won a little prize in the raffle

I bought an 'Animal Bar' in Londis this morning. I haven't seen one in years. They still have the puzzle in the inside wrapper, so I was over the moon when I managed to help the monkey find the bunch of bananas!

Lady shapes with Alan Partridge: I look at changing shapes of ladies through the ages. From fat, chubby ladies of the renaissance to hard faced cromwellian sourpusses right up to 20th century well toned women like Sharon Davies and Jet from Gladiators.

Every time I hear about Jet from gladiators I just think Partridge

Have had a lovely 10 days off work so far, last one today then, back to work Wednesday.

Fab midweek break in Malvern last week, staying at a wonderfully quirky holiday let overlooking a working railway:

https://www.sykescottages.co.uk/cot...hire-Malvern-Link/Sleepers-Suite-1001580.html

Then, our anniversary yesterday, we went to Kerridge's Bar & Grill at the Corinithia Hotel - just amazing food and a lovely day out.

Today it's Junior Blues' Meet the Players Day, so I am about to start making rolls up for their lunches! It'll be interesting to meet Sol and to see how things are changing.

Sounds a great way to spend time!

I bought some stage monitors (speakers + amp') from ebay, all work as they should (£55).

Got £100 from electricity sold (from solar panels), £13.40 tax rebate (no idea why!), helped a friend get help (if you see what I mean) and played a gig for Southend's homeless and their dogs @ Ye Olde Smack in Leigh. A decent week.

Have had a lovely 10 days off work so far, last one today then, back to work Wednesday.

Fab midweek break in Malvern last week, staying at a wonderfully quirky holiday let overlooking a working railway:

https://www.sykescottages.co.uk/cot...hire-Malvern-Link/Sleepers-Suite-1001580.html

Then, our anniversary yesterday, we went to Kerridge's Bar & Grill at the Corinithia Hotel - just amazing food and a lovely day out.

Today it's Junior Blues' Meet the Players Day, so I am about to start making rolls up for their lunches! It'll be interesting to meet Sol and to see how things are changing.

That place looks amazing!!

On junior blues meet the players day, was Ridgewell there?

Being loaded in a very unsavory part of Basildon and suggested to the fence erectors they electrify it if they want their stuff still there in the morning.

A passing local overheard me, I can't repeat what he called me. ?

Back