• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

First time try outs at Song's Chinese Buffet and the Everyman Cinema, both in the Bond Street complex in Chelmsford. Songs was very good value at £7.99 for all you can eat, and for a change at these sorts of buffets, everything was well cooked and hot with lots of choice. The cinema was an unknown to us but it proved to be highly impressive with sofas and settees instead of the normal cinema stuff. And our drinks were brought to our seats by the staff! Don't get that at Southend Odeon.

I got a Nintendo Switch for Christmas and Zelda.....its so large it truly gobsmacking. I may be a bit busy in 2020...

Got one for the kids and am very impressed. They’ve smashed it out the park like they did when they first brought out the wii.

Jersey is fab @MK Shrimper , MK Shrimper Junior will also love the Zoo. Try and visit all the beaches too, there's a huge range. Elizabeth Castle is also good, when the tide is in you get to it in one of those duck boat things.

Not to mention the hosts have offered 10 days instead of 7 for a slight re-jig of dates for he same price. :Clap:

Finally, Spac Nation being investigated. This is making me happy. If you don't know, it's a cult and fraud organisation for black people, run by Africans that helps, then exploits young blacks. They are made to take out bank loans, student loans, set up fake businesses to get more loans, and then hand the money to their Pastor. It's run in a pyramid way similar to the American Italian mafia, but with different names. The Pastors are like the mafia's Capo's. The pastors are in control of many people that are put up in safe houses and trap houses, away from their families. They then brain wash them as in a typical cult, then tell them they have to produce seed each week for the church of Spac Nation, wages or loans, seed means money. They take some of the money for themselves, and then hand the rest upwards towards the boss. If the person stops producing money(can't get any more loans) they are thrown out, leaving them in heavy debt, and replaced. Just like other cults, sex has now come into it with some male pastors taking advantage. They started in one borough of South London, but now spread to a dozen boroughs. They have also just set up in Birmingham and Leicester. This is becoming very serious, and needs to be stopped and shut down now before it spreads across the whole country.

This person who made this video disguised their voice for their safety. Worth watching.

Finally, Spac Nation being investigated. This is making me happy. If you don't know, it's a cult and fraud organisation for black people, run by Africans that helps, then exploits young blacks. They are made to take out bank loans, student loans, set up fake businesses to get more loans, and then hand the money to their Pastor. It's run in a pyramid way similar to the American Italian mafia, but with different names. The Pastors are like the mafia's Capo's. The pastors are in control of many people that are put up in safe houses and trap houses, away from their families. They then brain wash them as in a typical cult, then tell them they have to produce seed each week for the church of Spac Nation, wages or loans, seed means money. They take some of the money for themselves, and then hand the rest upwards towards the boss. If the person stops producing money(can't get any more loans) they are thrown out, leaving them in heavy debt, and replaced. Just like other cults, sex has now come into it with some male pastors taking advantage. They started in one borough of South London, but now spread to a dozen boroughs. They have also just set up in Birmingham and Leicester. This is becoming very serious, and needs to be stopped and shut down now before it spreads across the whole country.

This person who made this video disguised their voice for their safety. Worth watching.

All of them are as bent as hairpins, playing off people's emotions. Sonlife, run by the very crooked Swaggart brothers have been found out dozens of times and are still at it and getting filthy rich in the process.

Greggs sharing profits with it's staff, and adding a £300 bonus on top of it.
Generally I try to avoid big brands such as Greggs, Costa, Starbucks and this news has softened me towards Greggs.
I continue to hope other firms making increased, good profits make similar deals to low paid staff.

Greggs sharing profits with it's staff, and adding a £300 bonus on top of it.
Generally I try to avoid big brands such as Greggs, Costa, Starbucks and this news has softened me towards Greggs.
I continue to hope other firms making increased, good profits make similar deals to low paid staff.

Why not just pay the staff more rather than a bonus?

My 3 big predictions have proved to be true, including how and why....despite howls of derision from some one here.

We can't discuss them because its political but sadly the most recent is very worrying for us all.

Back