• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Takeaway Kebab from the Anatolian in Benfleet.

Amazing salad, doner meat, rice, pitta.

More than enough for my son and I.

Sounds lovely & no doubt was. I've never eaten one in my life, no particular reason why, just never fancied one!.
If you had ever worked in a meat processing plant you would never eat one, or cheap burgers and sausages. I don't doubt they taste okay BUT once you know then it can't be forgotten.

Takeaway Kebab from the Anatolian in Benfleet.

Amazing salad, doner meat, rice, pitta.

More than enough for my son and I.

Find their takeaways are better than eating in - food's generally good, and you can't get short changed on drinks!

If you had ever worked in a meat processing plant you would never eat one, or cheap burgers and sausages. I don't doubt they taste okay BUT once you know then it can't be forgotten.

I used to work at McDonalds on Southend High Street.

Why anyone would eat that **** is beyond me.

I used to work at McDonalds on Southend High Street.

Why anyone would eat that **** is beyond me.
As a responsible mature adult I wholeheartedly agree with you. However, there have been moments in my teenage/early manhood past, when having imbibed just a little much alcohol, it seemed like the most natural thing to do in the world.

Contractor colleagues going on an IR35 protest today in the belief that they will get some sympathy from the public.

Contractor colleagues going on an IR35 protest today in the belief that they will get some sympathy from the public.

From what I've heard the government are being lobbied quite hard by a number of companies that are worried that the changes (even though they're not changes to the IR35 rules as such) will adversely impact their business.

From what I've heard the government are being lobbied quite hard by a number of companies that are worried that the changes (even though they're not changes to the IR35 rules as such) will adversely impact their business.

Perhaps but how much sympathy do you think the public will have for contractors being say 15% worse off when many take the **** tax wise in the first place.

Perhaps but how much sympathy do you think the public will have for contractors being say 15% worse off when many take the **** tax wise in the first place.

I don't expect any sympathy, but I do believe that most people don't understand the issues, and how unfair it is. Certainly when I've spoken to people about it they have realised there are two sides to the argument and that what is proposed isn't fair.

I don't expect any sympathy, but I do believe that most people don't understand the issues, and how unfair it is. Certainly when I've spoken to people about it they have realised there are two sides to the argument and that what is proposed isn't fair.

So are you being moved inside?

Back